After a week of the CG Method

Its been a week after I started the cg method and WOW, what a change. My hair used to be stringy and rather.. limp? Well, it looks as though it is completely different hair now. My whole head has pretty much turned into spirals. I still have the frizz, though not as much as I did before, but then again, I have recently just started this.

I'm so pleased with the results. Pictures coming soon. :D
CG since Feb. 18, 2011

Comments

• itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Registered Users Posts: 1,084 Curl Neophyte
    I started a week ago too after I took out my micro braids. My hair doesn't feel as clean (I can't deny how clean sulfate shampoos made my hair feel) but I got out the shower a couple hours ago and just peeked at my hair. My 4a/4b curls look MUCH more prominent and are softer. I'm so excited for the weeks to come.

My entire head isn't spirals, just mainly the crown area, but I wasn't expecting to go from type 4 to type 3 or anything of that sort, so I'm happy regardless just to have naturally HEALTHY hair, not just hair that feels that way because of silicones. I'm definitely feeling this (but am trying to ignore my itch to shampoo at the same time) :iconbiggrin:
    tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
    Big Chop: 11/25/09
    Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
    SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
  • Bridal.WreathBridal.Wreath Registered Users Posts: 65
    I started a week ago too after I took out my micro braids. My hair doesn't feel as clean (I can't deny how clean sulfate shampoos made my hair feel) but I got out the shower a couple hours ago and just peeked at my hair. My 4a/4b curls look MUCH more prominent and are softer. I'm so excited for the weeks to come.

My entire head isn't spirals, just mainly the crown area, but I wasn't expecting to go from type 4 to type 3 or anything of that sort, so I'm happy regardless just to have naturally HEALTHY hair, not just hair that feels that way because of silicones. I'm definitely feeling this (but am trying to ignore my itch to shampoo at the same time) :iconbiggrin:

Its weird to get used to but once you get used to it, you learn to like it. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my hair, something in which I normally never get.
    CG since Feb. 18, 2011

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file