CurlTalk

hair vitamins 4 growth

i saw a thread for hair vitamins , i think it was called GNC hair nourisher ? im just about done with my hair vitamins and wanted to try it out..i went to the GNC store and found the hair skin and nails vitamins there for $7.99 for like i think 199 pills , is that the same thing ?
Modified CG-Use Low Poo
Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
*Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*

Comments

• tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    thanks so much medusahair. :D
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

• tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    Well i finally picked up the ultra nourishair today , been hearing about for months on this board , i ran out of my other hair vitamins i was trying out since aug. wanted to try this for a while now , wasnt bad price for 60 tablets at $9.99 , my other vitamins were the same price for 60 tablets too.. i was gonna get the i think 120 for $16.99 but i decied to try the 60.. and when it calls taking it twice a day i only take it once a day , even with other vitamins i always take a lower dosage, figures it also last me longer too. :D
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo