We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

WHAT'S in the Hair Store?!!

GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,782Registered Users
I feel like this is an extension (no pun intended) of "Good Hair". If she is correct, then I understand why some ladies have reactions to some hair extensions.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DlGPiO08OYv4" class="Popup

Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
This list is not exhaustive...:happy3:
CoWash: various
DT: various

Leave-in
: CR L/I Collection, various
Stylers:MC Leave-in, Gorilla Snot
Spritz/Sealant:Nu-Gro spray w/moisturizer
*experimenting and loving it!

Comments

• k.leek.lee Posts: 42Registered Users
    I always wondered why after washing someone's wig or weave the "human hair" or "virgin indian hair" wouldn't look the same. By the way, what do you mean by the good hair thing? I didn't catch it.
  • SailaSaila Posts: 1,212Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I didn't finish watching the video, but I'm wondering - why not just re-dip it in silicone after it wears off? Does the "health" of fake hair really matter?
  • ajnaajna Posts: 494Registered Users
    As long as I have been wearing fake hair I could never bring myself to wear human hair for some reason it just grosses me out. I am good with the synthetic.

I love how she calls China out but acts like getting the hair from India and the temple is ok. Really you have taken someone sacrifice and put it on your head for a profit, how is that ok?? Not to mention there are issue in India where women go to bed and wake up bald because the family needs the money.

Not feeling her, I guess in part is informative but ....
  • SailaSaila Posts: 1,212Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yeah, I wasn't really feelin' her either. *side eye*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file