Reemerging drama queen

BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
My husband's friend, we'll call E, recently divorced his wife, D. D cheated on E multiple times. Everytime, until this last time, he forgave her...and seemed to do so, sincerely. Well, a few months ago, he caught her cheating on him again and had enough.
Since their separation a few months ago and their divorce last month, we've only seen E once. He was so hurt by what she did. He at one time accused me of being one of her "girls night out" friends that had encouraged her to party hard and cheat on him. I was insulted, told him so, and told him that I tolerated her because of him in the past. She did hang out with some party girls for several months...we rarely saw D and E for several months before their separation.
Fast forward: Last night, my husband plans to go out with his friends. He will do this sometimes on a Wednesday night, as he doesn't work Thursdays. I'm cool with it. Well, D and my husband have a mutual friend. My husband's mutual friend asked if D could join them. My husband said "okay." He told me and I just rolled my eyes. My husband isn't going to say "no." He's the "more the merrier" kind of guy. I trust my husband and I know nothing bad happened last night; however, my fear is that D will think she can start hanging out with us again.

D is crazy. Not only did she cheat on her husband multiple times, but she has a paranoid side to her. She constantly thinks people are talking badly about her. She butts into people's business. She says some bizarre, off the wall kind of things. E told me some other things she's done (refuse to have sex with him through their 3 year marriage, sleeps in separate beds, lied but then recanted about him hitting her...wanting to get a bigger share in the divorce settlement). ( E is not an attractive man; he has money. He's a little too silly at times but generally a good guy.)

I don't like drama; I don't like her.

Since I'm preggers, I know that even if she started hanging out more with our group, I still wouldn't see her much. Even if she didn't hang out with our group, she goes to some of the same places we frequent so she would bump into our group from time to time, I'm sure.

The rare times I go out now (I sometimes like to watch a friend perform in his local band...and my bday is this weekend, so I'm sure I'll go out for an hour or two)...I don't want to interact with her AT ALL.
So, if I see her...I'm thinking of doing my usual cold but civil response that I give to people that I don't like but I am trying to keep the peace. She will eventually confront me. I have defriended/blocked her on Facebook. (I hesitantly friended her a year ago...to keep the peace...and she had her moments of being silly in a good way so I thought it would be harmless). I'm sure she knows I don't like her. I'm not sure what to say if she directly asks me. See, it's not about one or two things she's done. If I'm a close friend with someone and they cheated on their spouse, I won't like it and will tell them, but that doesn't mean I won't be friends...depending on the circumstances.
Its not one or two things...its her essence.

I'm thinking of telling her (if confronted) that I just plain don't like her but I'm trying to be nice/civil.

LOL-- that's an a-holish thing to say, I'm aware. If someone told me that they didn't like me but they were trying to be nice/civil about it, that would rub me the wrong way...however, it's true...and she can take it for what its worth. I don't want her to get mixed signals from me. I'm not going to yell at her, cuss at her, say mean things to or about her...but I don't want to be her friend either.

I plan on telling my husband that I want to avoid her as much as possible and want him to back me up on that...but still things happen. I don't live in a small town, but still we all live in the same area of town, so we will bump into each other.

What would you do?
That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
:blob8:

3a/3b
«1

Comments

  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    i think your plan. I once knew someone who i loathed with a firery passion:blob6::angry8:.
    we had the same friends, so it was impossible to not encounter him:banghead:. but i pain it painfully obvious my distest for him. so did our mutual friends. i pretty much ignored him and pretended he didn't excist. he never confronted me because he knew our friends would take myside and ditch him. most of them were my friends first anyway! I stake claim!! but in the end it worked out.

    don't pretend to like someone for the sake of it. that would just make her think ya'll cool and she will be more inclined to come around, which you don't want. be honest. i have always been honest with people i ddin't like. i never pretend to be friends. why? whats the point? if she don't ask, you dont have to go up to her and say,"hey you, i dont like you". but if she ask, tell her. you don't have to be rude or intentionally mean, but you don't have to be friendly either.

    well, thats my 2 cents. HTH!
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    So you're looking for a way to stop associating with her and you don't want it to start a "thing," is that right?

    She sounds crazy. Seriously.

    I'd just block her as much as possible. Block her calls, emails, etc. Fade away. If she asks just tactfully tell her the truth.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

    I am the new Black.

    "Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • KraytKrayt Posts: 765Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Phoenix wrote: »
    So you're looking for a way to stop associating with her and you don't want it to start a "thing," is that right?

    She sounds crazy. Seriously.

    I'd just block her as much as possible. Block her calls, emails, etc. Fade away. If she asks just tactfully tell her the truth.

    Ditto to this.
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks everybody!

    My group consists mostly of males. Many of them are happy-go-lucky, no drama kind of people themselves. They are pretty tolerant. I know most of them will tolerate D. They might not like her, but they will tolerate her. I'm usually that way. I know I'm going to "rock the boat" in my group by telling her that I don't like her (if she asks). I'm sure I'll be seen as creating drama because I'm not letting it go. "Oh Boomygrrl! You don't have to like her, but dang you can be civil to her." Oh, I plan to be...to a point. I just don't want any mixed messages. I personally wouldn't mind her feeling uncomfortable about hanging around with us because I will make it clear to her that I don't like her. That would be fine with me.

    Oh well.

    If someone you didn't like asked you why you didn't like them...and say you don't want to get into a discussion with them, because frankly you're not trying to change them, nor wanting to work on having a friendship, nor wanting to cause drama...what would you say?

    "I have my reasons; I don't want to talk about it to you." And then make sure to cut off any further inquiries?
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

    I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

    3a/3b
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    I would just say, why do you think that & blow her off.
    Yeah, guys are so much cooler...... :happy6:
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I would just say, why do you think that & blow her off.
    Yeah, guys are so much cooler...... :happy6:

    See, that's what I would usually do. I tend to be pretty cool-headed myself.
    However, its obvious I don't like her. I blocked her on FB.
    I know she'll be able to tell by my face expression that I'm annoyed to see her.
    If I ask her "why do you think that?" she will go over in detail why she thinks (by my reactions) why she can tell I don't like her. It'll be about me, not about her behavior....she might assume I don't like her because she has cheated repeatedly on her husband...and she's partly right. I just don't want to go into it all with her.

    I'd rather just say "yep, you're right. I don't like you. I have my reasons, but I'd rather not talk to them with you. Pass the papertowels."
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

    I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

    3a/3b
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    Boomygrrl wrote: »
    I would just say, why do you think that & blow her off.
    Yeah, guys are so much cooler...... :happy6:

    See, that's what I would usually do. I tend to be pretty cool-headed myself.
    However, its obvious I don't like her. I blocked her on FB.
    I know she'll be able to tell by my face expression that I'm annoyed to see her.
    If I ask her "why do you think that?" she will go over in detail why she thinks (by my reactions) why she can tell I don't like her. It'll be about me, not about her behavior....she might assume I don't like her because she has cheated repeatedly on her husband...and she's partly right. I just don't want to go into it all with her.

    I'd rather just say "yep, you're right. I don't like you. I have my reasons, but I'd rather not talk to them with you. Pass the papertowels."

    Sounds good to me.:thumbup:
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Boomygrrl wrote: »
    I'd rather just say "yep, you're right. I don't like you. I have my reasons, but I'd rather not talk to them with you. Pass the papertowels."

    I don't know. The above sounds rather passive/aggressive to me. You ought to be able to give her a short and succinct answer if she asks you what's up. Otherwise you are inviting more drama on her part because it gives her the opportunity to paint you as the bad guy because you're being coy and indirect. I like dealing with these types of people in a more upfront manner so there's no misunderstandings. But, that's just me I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    how about "Yep, you're right, I don't like you. You have displayed personality traits that I /don't like/ find offensive/ make me uncomfortable / some other phrase that works for you/. Please pass the paper towels."
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

    My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

    Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

    "Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    misspam wrote: »
    Boomygrrl wrote: »
    I'd rather just say "yep, you're right. I don't like you. I have my reasons, but I'd rather not talk to them with you. Pass the papertowels."

    I don't know. The above sounds rather passive/aggressive to me. You ought to be able to give her a short and succinct answer if she asks you what's up. Otherwise you are inviting more drama on her part because it gives her the opportunity to paint you as the bad guy because you're being coy and indirect. I like dealing with these types of people in a more upfront manner so there's no misunderstandings. But, that's just me I guess.

    I agree. If you don't like her, avoid her. if she asks why tell her.

    You may not like her, but at the end of the day, she's done nothing to you. You may not like what she did and you may feel like she hurt your friend (E)or is crazy but those are his battles to fight (battles that he was apparently Ok for a long time). All that stuff she did in their marriage is THEIR marriage. you may not respect her, but that is/was for them to deal with.

    Boomy, I mean this in the nicest way possible, if you are rarely going to see her then I really wouldn't put too much thought or energy into it. Don't create drama.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    scrills, I think is on to something.
    I didn't have that great of a relshp w/ hubby's younger sis in the beginning. She was a daddy's girl & when daddy died all hell broke loose.
    She finally found a man & stopped focusing on hubby & his older bro, who would not put up w/ her ish, not to mention older bro was married to her best friend!

    Fast forward to getting out of college for hubby, b/c at some point he lived w/ her! wft was he thinking!? lol I have asked this, tho being a guy he just shrugs it off like what's the big deal.??

    My point in this is, we are great in our relshp, since I think she felt threatened by me & now knows I ain't going anywhere & can't tell hubby what to do!

    We are actually quite cool. Guys don't go there or care to. What worked for me was to have hubby be by my side until I knew things/we were cool.

    No, we go talk at gatherings & do our own thing, which is usually my style anyway...it's all good :dontknow:

    I think my whole point in this is don't take things too seriously. I know it would rub me the wrong way, but not my ish to deal w/. Guys don't operate this way & as for me, just be civil.....ya know?
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You ladies are way nice. God bless you. As you guys, I wouldn't initially go all out, bc I believe in being cordial (just on GP), but if she pushed me, I would tell her she's a ho bag. A unstable, disloyal triflin beeotch that knows about nothing but hurting people and cares for nothing or anyone but herself. You're busy trying to bring life into this world after God has blessed and opened your womb. Seriously, you don't need the bad JuJu around you. I mean seriously. You tell her straight out, she's not good people.

    You dont ask your hubby to back you up on this, you lay it down and that's it. Right now, its about you and making you feel comfortable and not stressed in anyway. He needs to get that.

    ETA: I get the whole "this happened in the marriage, and it's between the hubby and the wife", but if the hubby decided to air out the lacking personality traits in his wife and/or you see that mess for yourself and it messes it your righteous indignation meter you have the right to do as you see fit. This isnt something exclusive to marriage. These unsavory traits are intrinsic to her and as such, heck yeah Boomy can judge her based on them. It's her choice.
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

    Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

    HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hmmmmm.

    I think sometimes it's easy to assume that the people we know in one respect are consistently recognizable. By that I mean that in truth, you're hearing one side of the story. He's your friend and it's great to be loyal, but maybe there's more to it than you know of. She wouldn't sleep with her husband, but she would cheat on him? Very strange. They weren't ever having sex, but he repeatedly took her back? Stranger and stranger.

    I would strive for neutrality and civility. I say this as someone who was assumed by his friends to be "the problem" in a relationship, when in fact, my ex was dense as he!! emotionally, and I was the dumb one for staying around.
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    scrills wrote: »
    I agree. If you don't like her, avoid her. if she asks why tell her.

    You may not like her, but at the end of the day, she's done nothing to you. You may not like what she did and you may feel like she hurt your friend (E)or is crazy but those are his battles to fight (battles that he was apparently Ok for a long time). All that stuff she did in their marriage is THEIR marriage. you may not respect her, but that is/was for them to deal with.

    Boomy, I mean this in the nicest way possible, if you are rarely going to see her then I really wouldn't put too much thought or energy into it. Don't create drama.

    I agree with this and Ninja's points too.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

    HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

    SL APL BSL MBL
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It sounds like you're kind of looking for an excuse to tell her what you think about her.

    As for what I would do, I would stay out of it. There are always going to be people you don't like. Learn how to be nice and keep a distance. It's a good skill to have.
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Rise above it. Don't you have bigger fish to fry?
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    CGNYC wrote: »
    It sounds like you're kind of looking for an excuse to tell her what you think about her.

    As for what I would do, I would stay out of it. There are always going to be people you don't like. Learn how to be nice and keep a distance. It's a good skill to have.

    Yep- agree.
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Normally, I would just play it cool and not let this get to me. However, I've witnessed her crazy behaviors, and frankly only tolerated her because we care about her now ex-husband, E.

    Here's the update:

    She did join my hubby's group Wednesday night with mutual friend, J. J is a sweet lady and I think she doesn't understand how crazy D is, as J doesn't know her as long as we do and hasn't witnessed a third of what we have.
    D asked my husband as soon as she showed up...why did Boomy defriend me on FaceBook? My husband told her he doesn't know but that D and Boomy do not hang out as friends, so maybe that's why.

    Anyways, after D and J left, they went to a bar that J sometimes frequents and has friends at. D was flirting with J's male friends and almost started a fight (two macho men fighting over her). J was pissed, according to my hubby. J works with my hubby and told him about it the next day. I'm hoping J will now not want to invite D to any of our social gatherings.


    I guess why I was stressing over this is that I KNOW D will confront me on this the next time she sees me...which is the next time she coincidently goes to the same place I do.
    She cheated on her husband, refused to have sex with him, married him for his money (ha ha, it didn't work!! He had a pre-nup), accused him of beating her (my hubby knows the background on that one), got a job through a friend and didn't work (no showed, didn't call in, refused to do anything that wasn't in her job-title), got another job and recently got fired (she hasn't worked more than 6 months total in the almost 4 years that I know her), lives off of people (which makes sense since she cannot afford rent because she isn't working), says off the wall things (screams "Dart!" with no context), accuses people of saying things about her (well, now we do!), was very fake about how much she loved her husband on Facebook (before they separated...I mean syrupy sweet fake [email protected]).

    I just don't like her. Is she the worst person in the world? No. Is she evil? No. She is a disturbed individual. She needs help.

    Yes, I guess I was trying to get a sense of what to do in this situation. I do not want to engage in a conversation with her.
    If she corners me in the bathroom somewhere (which is where I have randomly seen her in the past when we coincidently go to the same places)...I want something short and to the point to say, and then jet out of there.

    I talked with hubby last night. He agrees...she isn't going to be invited to anything, and he will say "no" if someone wants to invite her. His friends tend to defer to him on this, as he is usually the one that comes up with the idea of where to go. And since D pissed off J, I don't really think anyone else in our group is going to invite her. J can be forgiving, though...so fingers crossed that J isn't on this one.

    I am going out this weekend (for a little bit) and then it will be a rare occurence until I give birth and have a baby sitter (so that might be awhile). D is signed up for the newsgroup that my friend's band has...so she knows he is playing this Saturday...so she might intentionally show up, thinking we will be there...and we will. I don't plan on being there for long, though. I want to go out, as its my birthday weekend, but I don't want to be around smoke for too long and I can only fake my drinking for so long (I will have "virgin" capecods-- which is cranberry juice). Many in our group don't know I'm pregnant yet, so they might offer me drinks. I'm going to have to lie about why I can't have it. After all, its tradition to get snockered on our birthdays. I think I'll say I'm feeling bad...also a good excuse to leave early.
    If D shows up while I'm there...I'll have to go to the bathroom. Pregnancy has made me a frequent urinator.

    I think I'll tell her that she and I just don't share the same values, that I am hurt for E, and that I wish her well in her life.

    What about that?
    I guess this problem is keeping me from obsessing about what can go wrong in my pregnancy, as I tend to do that at times. So its a good distraction LOL
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

    I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

    3a/3b
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh yeah...I'm 40 today. I'm 40 and pregnant! Where's my MTV show? :happy6:
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

    I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

    3a/3b
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    The best laid plans...lol
    I think you are overthinking this..
    I sure as hell would go where & want & do what I want....screw her....but ya know how chicks can get..oy
    And I know being pg & folks not knowing yet only make it more difficult.
    btw...happy birfday!
    And, I love, love cape cods.....my big X-mas drink! :glasses2:
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The best laid plans...lol
    I think you are overthinking this..
    I sure as hell would go where & want & do what I want....screw her....but ya know how chicks can get..oy
    And I know being pg & folks not knowing yet only make it more difficult.
    btw...happy birfday!
    And, I love, love cape cods.....my big X-mas drink! :glasses2:

    For pete's sake, Wile!
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh don't worry...I'm still going out Saturday night, even if she shows up.

    Some "chicks," as you say it, Wile, can be that way...but many are not; and some "dudes" can be that way too, actually. The 2 macho guys fighting over D, puleeeeeze!

    I probably am overthinking it. I hate telling people that I don't like them. I don't think I have ever done so. People can just tell or they get the message after awhile. I have broken up with guys before, but I didn't imply that they are unlike-able...just that we are not a good match.
    I think that's how I'll approach this.
    "D, you and I do not share similar values; I think you did E wrong and I am behind him; hope you have a good life."
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

    I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

    3a/3b
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Boomy, I like your new reply.

    You may be over thinking this, you may not. It's never a bad idea to have in mind what you need to say to a crazy person, even if you never end up having to say it. :D
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

    My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

    Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

    "Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    dunno.gif
    some....yes
    
    g/l boomy...let us know how things go! :rendeer:
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Boomygrrl wrote: »
    Oh yeah...I'm 40 today. I'm 40 and pregnant! Where's my MTV show? :happy6:

    ROTFL!! Hehehe! :laughing6:

    HAPPY BDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! :cheers::occasion7::occasion6:
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

    Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

    HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • NejNej Posts: 2,444Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm a big believer that drama is only created if you create it. Do what you want to do and let her do the same. Ignore her, and work hard to not let her get to you. If she approaches you and asks respectfully tell her the truth ... if she wants to create something out of it, let her, but don't engage the crazy.
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-2027-1364839025-19.gif
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,633Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Boomygrrl wrote: »
    says off the wall things (screams "Dart!" with no context)

    Of all the things you've posted about her, I don't think I could let this one go. WHY? What does it even mean?

    gaah.gif

    I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Bizarre, ain't it?

    D is quite a strange one.
    Maybe its Tourettes?
    I don't know...I am actually less bothered by that...although odd...than I am by her scheming to con E. It didn't work for her, so hahahaha! But it still hurt him, nevertheless.


    As far as the abuse allegation...here's the backstory.

    About two years ago, E found out who D had been cheating with him with (at the time...one of her many). E confronted this guy and got into a fight with him. Charges were pressed on E.
    Fast forward: D tells J that she was scared of E and that charges were press on E for assault. She failed to state that he assaulted the other guy, not her.
    When she told her attorney or the judge, or whatever, I don't know the detail of the proceedings...she worded it that way...when it was questioned more...she admitted he didn't assault her. She wanted to show proof that he had an assault charge (which is true) but then make it seem like it was against her.

    Now, I'm not an advocate for fighting. E was stupid to assault this other man. I don't know the details. I actually met this man, after the fact. E was actually nice (or tolerated him). This man had frequented the same place we went to (my hubby, me, D, and E...went out together about a year ago). This man was there, said "hi," some small talk, left his drink on our table, and walked away. I didn't know at the time who he was or anything. Later, I was told by my husband who this man was. E was not an a-hole to him at all. He seemed mildly annoyed but Ithought that was because this man was butting into our casual conversation.

    E isn't quick to temper. I'm assuming this is a situation in which E was confronted head-on with D cheating on him with this man. He probably verbally confronted him and it led to a fight. I doubt the other man didn't hit E. E probably just whoooped his @ss!
    Again, I'm not one for fighting...there are other ways to handle problems...but I do think it was some natural, gut instinct...I also think that whoever reports to the police first is the one that can determine how the charges are going to be filed. E probably was satisfied in winning that fight. The other man or D probably called the police and E was the one who became the suspect.

    I wasn't there.

    Either way, D made it out to J and to the court that E had hit her by how she worded it. "He was mad, I was scared, and you know he got assault charges on him."
    My husband read the note D gave J about this. E told me that D had to recant her allegation in court because the facts didn't add up.


    To me...this is more sick than the actual cheating. I guess she thought she could get money out of him for lying about him, since his prenup was in effect.

    She complained to J how he is a "trust-fund baby" and she deserved his money. WTF!

    First, he isn't really rich. He is better off than my husband and I am, and he works less hours (more money, less work...because he has his trust fund to rely on); however, he isn't living large...I doubt its enough money where he could stop working...I think its a good supplement though.

    Being married to him for three years doesn't entitle her to half or even a significant portion of his money...mainly because of the prenup. She cheated on him, lied about him, and still wanted to screw him over after she caused him emotional grief. That's low in my book.


    J told my husband that she was laughing when she saw those two men at the bar (a few days ago) fighting over her. True, they are fully responsible for their actions. She didn't make them fight...but she knew what she was doing. She flirted with one, made him think she was going home with him. The other man came along, she stopped flirting with the first guy, and made the other guy think she was going home with him. The two men got mad at each other.
    yes, it's macho b.s. Fighting over a woman.
    However, she was all about it.
    J got embarassed. She knows these two men, as they sometimes hang out together. (These men knew each other...I think it was some b.s. macho competition thing). Either way...D was giggling and enjoying this macho pissing match to win her as the prize.
    Gag!

    J really needs to hang out with them less and hang out with us...just don't bring D with her. I like J...she's a down-to-earth woman.

    I'm sure when E was fighting that other guy, she probably got some power-trip seeing these two men fight. But even if she was scared...she didn't get assaulted, and yet she wanted people to think she did. After all, she has proof that he had an assault charge, so we must believe her, right?

    Now she is living from friend to friend, unemployed. How is she affording to go out now? Someone is her sugar-daddy or she is living off of credit cards. I don't know. Either way, I want her to stay away.
    She won't have any effect on my husband or the other men in our group...but she will make it dreadful to have her around. I don't want to see her fake, smiley face and her "oh we must hang out more often" speeches. I don't want her to imply how she is this poor victim and how awful it is that I don't want to hang out with her.

    Just go away, D!

    So, yes, I plan on going out tonight. If I see her, I will tell her that I don't approve of her behavior, that we have different values, that she really hurt E and I am standing behind him on this, and that I wish her the best in life...and then I'll make a quick exit.
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

    I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

    3a/3b
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    I understand what you are saying that this chick deserves nothing & TG dude had a prenup! Otherwise, she could have gotten a chunk of that b/c no matter how we feel about these situations & our emotions, the court does not take into consideration morals.....sucks, as it may, but true....I can tell you....
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,633Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Honesty? I would distance myself from all these people and that includes E. He kept taking her back even after all the cheating and then gets in a fight over her (and arrested for assault). Your husband read the note D gave J about this - sorry, sounds like Jr High to me. Too much drama all around and it doesn't sound like it's just D.

    JMHO

    I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file