Buyer's Remorse...

SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
I'm always doing this to myself! I bought this pair of shoes the other day, but since they didn't have my size, they're mailing them to me. Well, at some point today, I convinced myself that they'd look horrible with everything I own. I do wear a lot of browns, and orange-ish pinks, but right now I'm on more of a blue/purple kick. I guess it's just the time of year. Anyway, I'm kind of freaking out, and I don't even have them yet. :lol:

shoes_ia50569.jpg

It was a long day of shoe shopping, and I think I bought them because they were like the first thing that I LIKED all day. But now, of course, I'm second guessing myself.

I do have a lot of grey shirts right now, too - would these look okay together? I'm starting to get worried that the colors are going to clash with everything I own! Also, they looked cute with jeans, but do you think they'd look okay with shorts, too? I usually wear knee-length shorts.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey

Comments

• SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    I think they're cute!
    And they'll be fine with pretty much anything. They're sneakers, after all.
    I'm not one to ask about shorts since everyone here knows my feelings on shorts. :lol:
    Don't worry and enjoy.
    It's not like you bought pajama jeans! :evil4:
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • cmb4314cmb4314 Posts: 984Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Those are really cute sneakers! I'd totally buy something like that. I think they'd be okay with shorts.

Also, if you're like me, the arrival of your new shoes will inspire you to wear all the clothes that match them :)
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    Phew! That's reassuring. :lol:

And Saria, if I remember right, you hate shorts. I'm kind of there with you, but I gave in and started wearing them (albeit bermuda shorts) last summer. Ack, I still hate them, but sometimes they're a necessary evil!

Cmb, you're so right! I love new shoes, so you'd better believe I'll find a way to wear them just about every day next week! Haha

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file