CurlTalk

Aussie Sprunch Spray and removal

I just purchased [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Hair-Cleansing-Cream-p-103.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-hair-cleansing-cream]Jessicurl Hair Cleansing cream[/buylink] and was wondering if it can remove Au (ssie Sprunch Spray (non- aerosol ) if anyone can help it would be great!
We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr

Comments

• DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users
    Alcohol Denat., Water, Ethyl Ester Of Pvm/ma Copolymer, PPG-12-PEG-65 Lanolin Oil, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Extract (Raspberry), Anigozanthos Flavidus Flower Extract (Kangaroo Paw Flower Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Prunus Seotina Bark Extract (Wild Cherry), Amino Methylpropanol, Fragrance, Triethyl Citrate, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone

Looks like the cone has peg with it, so that's water soluble. I'm not sure about the Ethyl Ester of Pvm/ma Copolymer -- whatever that is??
    I'm using something very similar but it's made by Beyond the zone but the ingredients are almost the same, the smell is the same and I haven't had any issues rinsing it out. I just wish it didn't have the drying alcohol as the first ingredient! But I don't use much of it and my hair hasn't shown any stress from it so I use it.
    I guess all you can do is try it out and watch your hair closely. If it starts to get gunked up or dry.... you might need to use a detoxifier or sulfate like once a week to get it all out.
    Darby
    PW:curlyhaired

Natural hair color - dark brunette
    Fine, thinish hair/3a, 3b
  • sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
    thanks for the reply, the aussie sprunch spray gives my hair WAY more curl definition if i spritz on after my hair is still wet (after gel) and so i hope it won't be too drying.
    We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr