Spiraling Spritz?

hippiechic81hippiechic81 Posts: 1,239Registered Users
Have any of you lovely wavy ladies tried the Spiraling Spritz by Kinky-Curly?? I was thinking of trying it to add to the end part of my routine for some extra hold. My hair is BSL and definitely on the fine side. Thanks!!:fish:
2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
- Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!:headbang:

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    It's sold as a natural "serum." I use it similarly to CJ CIAB--when the dewpoints are REALLY high as my last product on. I wet, use a rinse out and style every day. During the times I might use it, I use a leave in OR curl enhancer, a jelly product and the serum.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hippiechic81hippiechic81 Posts: 1,239Registered Users
    Thanks Kathy!! After I posted this, I looked a little more into detail on the product and realized it was different than what I was looking for. I thought it was a spray gel when, like you said, it's more of a serum. Thanks anyway though!!
    2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
    - Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!:headbang:

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file