Hairstyle advice

Curlee'smomCurlee'smom Posts: 81Registered Users
I am getting my hair cut by a sweet girl who is not CG friendly, but Aveda trained. I have Hashimoto's and just had my medication adjusted and am doing better than the past few months. Whenever I loose my hair, it always comes from the front right where my natural part is. I look like I have a receding hairline and as it thins, the top layers rooster tail. :sad3: I'd like to do bangs as I think this will help the way it looks. But I don't know if that is true.

Also, do any of you know what kind of style helps with the look of volume?

I have basically 2c hair.

Comments

• porque_pigporque_pig Posts: 238Registered Users
    If you're concerned about thinning hair, I'd stay away from lots of layers, especially in the back. What kind of bangs are you interested in? Side-swept or straight across? I think bangs could be cute, but they don't work for everyone. I look silly with them!

How long is your hair now? That might help determine if bangs will be a good idea!
    :batman: 2b/cFi, low density, normal porosity, high elasticity

Low-poo
    : Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Conditioner
    : Suave Naturals (whatever scent I have on hand)
    Styling
    : Paul Mitchell Round Trip, Tresemme Climate Control Finishing Spray

I'm a hair minimalist: the less time I spend on my hair, the better.

• willamatthewswillamatthews Posts: 10Registered Users
    We were sick of buying expensive hair style magazines only to find no real advice or detailed analysis of the latest trends — just pages and pages of pictures. How am I supposed to know which one of these hundreds of styles would best suit my lifestyle, my face, and my budget? Most of the websites we found just had pages of scanned magazine photos, instead of clearly categorized hairstyle and hair care information. So, in the end, we made our own one. What is even better is that all the information you will find on this site is available for free. We want to give everyone information about their hair and choosing their next great hairstyle.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file