Updated Lilly Pics

FieryCurlsFieryCurls Registered Users Posts: 2,904
I got a call from Sears asking if I would like to come in for a free session and these are just a few of the great pics...

s42335cb119073_2-vi.jpg

s42335cb119073_5-vi.jpg

s42335cb119073_8-vi.jpg

s42335cb119073_16-vi.jpg

s42335cb119073_21-vi.jpg
2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png

Comments

• cosmicflycosmicfly Registered Users Posts: 1,814
    She is too cute- I love the one where she's laughing. I can't believe how big our babies are getting!
  • geminigemini Registered Users Posts: 3,325
    She's just so cute. Great photos. :occasion7:
  • Like.AustraliaLike.Australia Registered Users Posts: 2,544
    She's beautiful! Just out of curiosity: What is that doll she's holding?
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    I think that's her daddy-doll...daddy is currently deployed in the military I believe.

Love the mirror pose...very different. And the covered-mouth giggle is precious. I love watching the curly babies grow. Thanks for sharing.
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Registered Users Posts: 2,904

RCW is correct. My husband is in the Army and is currently(although not much longer) deployed. It has a place for the soldier's picture. I don't know if the other branches have anything like it, but I am very happy that the doll was handed out before he left. She kisses him each night and tells him that she loves him.

She is sleeping and has a death grip on it, but here is a close up.
    260-vi.jpg
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
    cosmicfly wrote: »
    She is too cute- I love the one where she's laughing. I can't believe how big our babies are getting!

You couldn't have said truer words. I was just thinking that tonight when she told me that she loves me.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • SigiSigi Registered Users Posts: 2,379
    She's such a doll! I love her boots too!

Thanks for sharing!
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
    You know it melts my heart to see pics of her with her Daddy Doll! My goodness if she isn't one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. She looks sooooo happy. You're doing a great job Mama!
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• Like.AustraliaLike.Australia Registered Users Posts: 2,544
    FieryCurls wrote: »

RCW is correct. My husband is in the Army and is currently(although not much longer) deployed. It has a place for the soldier's picture. I don't know if the other branches have anything like it, but I am very happy that the doll was handed out before he left. She kisses him each night and tells him that she loves him.

260-vi.jpg

That's very sweet. Thanks for sharing that. And I'm glad to hear he is not going to be deployed for much longer! :)
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Registered Users Posts: 5,219
    FieryCurls wrote: »

260-vi.jpg

Oh my that is just the sweetest thing ever... both Lilly and the doll idea! She's lovely!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

Thanks everyone. Not to make this about my husband, but he is now HOME!! I knew that it would be sometime this week when I posted this thread, but I didn't know when exactly and I wouldn't have said it out in the open. He has been on the ground almost 4 hours and we just walked into the door.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Registered Users Posts: 1,814
    That's wonderful news- I'm so happy for you guys :)
  • SigiSigi Registered Users Posts: 2,379
    Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! :D
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,954 Curl Connoisseur
    Cute Pictures!! She has gotten so big. I'm so glad your husband is home...that is wonderful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file