I unknowingly BC'ed!

pjjosephgisspjjosephgiss Registered Users Posts: 643
I recently took kinky twist extensions out of my hair, and when I did, I washed, did a protein treatment and deep condish. I then detangled and styled my hair, and I had such healthy roots (abt 4 inches stretched) and wispy straight pieces that looked even worse contrasted with the roots...I said OH NO! and grabbed my scissors, and started trimming. I kept doing that any time I saw a straight stringy piece, and now....I think I have done the BC!:toothy10: I will need a real trim after a while, but I am happy to have consistent texture from roots to ends. PPL are looking at me like I am crazy, but I am happy with this. Next job...find the right product mix!
Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
Style- UFD, Camille Rose, Hello Curly, Kinky Curly
Sealant- Jamaican Black Castor and Avocado oils, Qhemet Biologics Honey & Olive Hydrating Balm
Will try any CG product at least once.
Proud to be a PJ!
:happy7::wave:

Comments

• virgo76virgo76 Registered Users Posts: 45
    Glad you're happy with the results...congrats!
    Transitioned 26 months - BC - 12/5/2010
    Current - SL ; CBL stretched
    Goal - HL curly

Pre-poo - HV Vatika Frosting
    Wash - HV Amala Cream Rinse or SheScentIt (SSI) Jojoba Hemp Conditioning Shampoo (to clarify)
    Leave-in -
    SSI Coco Creme Leave-In/Green Grape then seal with HV Cocasta Shikakai Oil or Komaza Coconut Curl Spray plus Coconut Curl Hair Lotion
    DC -
    SSI Banana Brulee
    Edges/twist outs - KCCC/Komaza
    Coconut Curly Pudding/Curl Gel-les`c

Still sampling...just the PJ in me:toothy8:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file