WEN and fine hair, thick hair, curly hair, ethnic hair and "african american hair???"

NLuvWithCurlzNLuvWithCurlz Posts: 99Registered Users
Okay is it me or does anyone else notice this? On the WEN commerical he states that Wen is good for fine hair, thick hair, curly hair, straight hair, ethnic hair and "african american hair"................. All black people don't have the same hair. I could see if he had said relaxed hair, but just straight up "african american hair".....um really?:-?:-?:-?:-?
FIERCE LOVE AND CURLS

Comments

• breathebreathe Posts: 399Registered Users
    A lot of people still believe that there are white hair products and black hair products. WEN is just banking on people's stupidity.
    big chop: 03/09/2010.
    modified cg.
    medium/coarse | dense | normal porosity | 4b/3c with random sprinkles of 4a.

• SailaSaila Posts: 1,212Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    breathe wrote: »
    A lot of people still believe that there are white hair products and black hair products. WEN is just banking on people's stupidity.

+1. Basically. I think a lot of people DO believe all black/white/Chinese/Indian/etc. people have the same hair.
  • NLuvWithCurlzNLuvWithCurlz Posts: 99Registered Users
    I mean I've used the product before, but that was back when I was a product junkie so I probably didn't even pay that much to the commercial back then.................but still tho, it just rubbed me the wrong way.

Anyways I'm glad I have a place to vent
    FIERCE LOVE AND CURLS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file