Growing out Short & Bad hair cut

Finch00Finch00 Posts: 190Registered Users

Comments

• want2bcurlywant2bcurly Posts: 97Registered Users
    im trying to do the same. only my hair is real short. im trying to grow out a pixie but i keep getting frustrated and do a snip here, a snip there,then i have to go get it fixed so i still have no growth. its frustrating. hang in there.throw away your scissors. at least thats what im thinking of doing.:)
  • Finch00Finch00 Posts: 190Registered Users
  • CurlyLinZeeCurlyLinZee Posts: 462Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Step AWAY from the scissors...AWAY from the scissors...AWAY from the scissors...

hth!
    Hair type: 2c/3a ii, medium/coarse, desert hair
    Cleansers: CJ Daily Fix
    Conditioners: CJ Beauticurls Argan Oil, Tresemme
    Leave-In Conditioners: CJ BCLI
    Deep Conditioners: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Deep Fix, SS DDMT
    Stylers:
    KCCC
    Holding Gels: CJ Curl Queen
    Pomade: Jane Carter N&S
    Hair Likes: agave nectar, oils of any kind

• want2bcurlywant2bcurly Posts: 97Registered Users
    :) i just threw mine away this morning.
  • MelyBMelyB Posts: 32Registered Users
    I was scissor happy for a while. I just bought a few wigs until my hair grew out enough. When I have a bad hair day, I just wear the wig instead of chopping my hair. Hats or scarves would also work. Accessories!

CG since 2/06/11

2a/b med/highly porous

Wash: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa "poo" and condish (organic)
    Oil/Styling: Coconut oil
    Method: Spritz (water + salt), Braid for beach waves
  • guanacaxlatinaguanacaxlatina Posts: 69Registered Users
    I just did a bad haircut myself!!! Omg never again I just wanted to trim my ends and ended up putting all these ugly layers in there, I had waist length hair now it bsl with ugly long layers.. Im just going to grow it out and keep it up until it looks presentable.. But yeah I figured after today im not a hairdresser lol..
    Totally Loving My New Hair! :toothy8:

Waist Length Black 2b-2c Hair, Thick, Coarse. Normal Porosity. Slight Protein Sensitive.
  • Finch00Finch00 Posts: 190Registered Users
  • LISA LISALISA LISA Posts: 566Registered Users
    Finch00 wrote: »
    Thanks for the feed back gals. I've thrown out my scissors, that should stop me for a while. I'm not sure how to work a wig but I suppose I can always straighten it if I don't want to look at my weird layers for a while.

to guanacaxlatina: lol something about cutting hair is so tempting! It's fun until you realize it takes a lot longer to grow it out than to cut it. Then you get bored and start cutting it again, it's a vicious cycle.

YES! I think it's the combination of the crunchy snip sound and the feel of the scissors slicing through the hair. I should get my hands on some stylist practice heads to hack up...:love4:
    Big Chop from hip - 5/2014
    Enjoying the journey to APL or BSL!
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75884&dateline=1412004981

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file