anyone know what these symptoms are?

OBBOBB Registered Users Posts: 4,174 Curl Neophyte
my wife took my baby to the hospital and been there the last 12 hours. Sirin has thrown up everything she eats including milk the last 2-3 days. she has watery diarhea and has lost alot of weight. i dont understanding viet medical terminology so if anyone knows what these symptoms are please let me know.

Comments

• nikskenikske Registered Users Posts: 556
    These symptoms can be caused by so many things. Viral or bacterial infections, changes in diet, allergies, teething are but a few possible causes, so I would not even venture a guess.

Hope they find out what's wrong with her and she gets better soon.
    Wurly 2b/2c/3a Miii - high porosity

event.png

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.

Sodomy non sapiens.

- Terry Pratchett
  • AmnerisAmneris Registered Users Posts: 15,117
    I agree - could be a variety of illnesses of various severity and I wouldn't want to guess. I would expect that the hospital would be rehydrating her for those symptoms. I hope she gets better soon - I know how anxious you must be and I'll keep you guys in my thoughts/prayers.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• kasdenkasden Registered Users Posts: 1,045 Curl Connoisseur
    I hope she is better soon! Will keep her in my prayers! Please let us know how she's doing.
    2c/3a, fine, low-med porosity, below BSL, mod CG since 9/09

"I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." - Leigh Standley

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file