Big Chop!

LadyAshley7LadyAshley7 Registered Users Posts: 48
This is a just a random post of me expressing my happiness because I did my big chop! I've been a follower of naturallycurly.com for a year now (the whole time I was transitioning) and I wanted to share my excitement with the naturallycurly community! I'm officially all natural!!! :-D
3c with a mix of 4a. BC'd February 5, 2011!!! :happy8:

Shampoo/Co-washing: Shea Moisture-Moisture Retention Shampoo; Shea Moisture- Coconut Hibiscus Curling Control Shampoo
Deep Treatment: Shea Moisture Intensive Treatment
Leave-in Conditoner: Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia; Darcy's Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme.
Styling Products: Karen's Body Beautiful Butter Love; Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie; Jane Carter Wrap & Roll

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Congratulations!!!
  • pprMACHEheartpprMACHEheart Registered Users Posts: 1,665
    Congratulations.
    last relaxer; 082708, BC; 081810, CG; 122410
    high porosity, med/coarse texture, high density, color treated
    condish;TN, DevaCurl Heaven in Hair stylers; Heaven in Hair, DevaCurl Curl Cream oils;Castor Oil

YTChannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/papiermachecurls

s-event.pngs-event.png
  • LadyAshley7LadyAshley7 Registered Users Posts: 48
    Thanks!

Shampoo/Co-washing: Shea Moisture-Moisture Retention Shampoo; Shea Moisture- Coconut Hibiscus Curling Control Shampoo
    Leave-in Conditoner: Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia; Darcy's Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme.
    Styling Products: Karen's Body Beautiful Butter Love; Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie; Jane Carter Wrap & Roll
  • shereetshereet Registered Users Posts: 2
    This is a just a random post of me expressing my happiness because I did my big chop! I've been a follower of naturallycurly.com for a year now (the whole time I was transitioning) and I wanted to share my excitement with the naturallycurly community! I'm officially all natural!!! :-D

That is great I'm new to here and I just BC'd on Feb. 5th 7:30am to be exact and I'm loving it! Im looking forward to this journey and cant wait to see the growth of my hair! CONGRATS TO YOU AND ME BOTH!!!
  • AfroBabyAfroBaby Registered Users Posts: 52
    Congrats ladies! Can't wait to join you in BCing in about a month! Reading your posts makes me even more excited!
    BC'd March 2, 2011
    Last relaxer June 10, 2010
    Longterm Goal = Healthy CBL unstretched
    [/quote]
    That is great I'm new to here and I just BC'd on Feb. 5th 7:30am to be exact and I'm loving it! Im looking forward to this journey and cant wait to see the growth of my hair! CONGRATS TO YOU AND ME BOTH!!![/quote]

Lol! I BC'd Feb 5th as well!!! Only at 3p.m. though.
    Congrats to you and me both!!! :-D

AndieCurl wrote: »
    Congrats ladies! Can't wait to join you in BCing in about a month! Reading your posts makes me even more excited!

Congrats in advance! Once you're officially apart of the natural world you'll feel so free! lol. And, thanks!

• DanyeleDanyele Registered Users Posts: 53
    CONGRATS!!!
    I FIXED MY BIG CHOP YESTERDAY!

I FEEL SOOO FREE...
    I WANT TO CUT MORE lol
    Rocking a TWA!
    Hair Type: 4a, I think
    Still working on my hair regimen
    Clarifying: Giovanni 50-50
    Co-Wash: Tresemme Remoisturize Conditioner
    DC: MyHoneyChild Honey Hair Mask
    LI: KCKT/Mixed Silk