Hair Growth Challenge!!

7nicole37nicole3 CarsonRegistered Users Posts: 30
i have been looking around at diffrent diccusions trying to find a hair growth challenge but all of em seem to either be full or old, so i decided to start my own. anyone can join but i will try to keep it at aorund 10 ppl just so it doesnt get crowded. this is gonna be one of the challenges that include posting pics to update on hair length.
i dont know of any rules exept for the basis stuff, like posting an update pic every couple of weeks, and giving tips/ suggestions to other particepents. i think that we should meuare our hair the day we start and the day we finish thought :)

idk when this is gonna start, i would love to hear suggestions thought :)
cant wait to grow it out!!

Comments

• moo49moo49 Registered Users Posts: 118
    I'm in!
  • curlyclo89curlyclo89 Registered Users Posts: 173
    There's definitely a need for a new challenge as most of them are old. I'm interested... but why limit to 10 ppl? If only 10 ppl are in it nobody will ever post - the more the merrier... and the longer the thread will last (imo)... plus more pics! :)
    :sunny: 3c/4a; medium porosity; high elasticity; M; iii

• NATURALiSASSYNATURALiSASSY Registered Users Posts: 4
    im in i was going to start one by myself today lol
    NATURALiSASSY:mrgreen:
  • 7nicole37nicole3 CarsonRegistered Users Posts: 30
    k kl:) ya i dont really mind how many people, ya thats true, looking at pictures always helps :)
    when does everyone wanna start?
  • NATURALiSASSYNATURALiSASSY Registered Users Posts: 4
    i kno its short notice but we should start tonight becuz its the beginning of the month ...but tha mayb too short notice so this sunday?
    NATURALiSASSY:mrgreen:
    I'm down to start whenever. What are our rules for measuring? Dry & stretched, wet, wet & stretched?

measuring i think should be wet and streched, just so u know exactly how long it can get. i dont mind when we start, we can start tommrow if u guys want?
  • Tati-AnaTati-Ana Registered Users Posts: 133
    I'm also in. Is it still possible to participate? Have you already started?:confused1::confused1:
    "Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get" George Bernard Shaw
    ya shure u can still join :) we are probably gonna start on monday just so that if any one else wants to join they can :o
    I know we're not starting til Monday but I have some time now so I'm putting up my pic from a couple days ago.

It's about 21.5 inches, past BSL.

Feb2011-vi207.jpg

sorry i didnt post yesturday, my computer has been freaking out on me latley and the internet is being reaaalllyyy slow. but anyway, i messured my wet hair yesturday and it was exactly 18 inches, i guess thats a good place to start. sorry if the picture doesnt work iv been having a hard time posten them.

so has anyone heard anything about biotin??? Help or hurt??? cuaz i read somewere that it makes ur hair grow way faster and just wanted to know what u guys thought or have hear.
  • Tati-AnaTati-Ana Registered Users Posts: 133
    Last friday I started taking 1x biotin plus 2x fishoil dragees daily to support growing out. Hopefully it will help.

does someone of you fellows make a special diet while growing out?
    "Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get" George Bernard Shaw
  • MelyBMelyB AtlantaRegistered Users Posts: 32
    I am growing my hair from chin to shoulder length (or longer). This will help keep me from cutting it on bad hair days. lol I'll post pics/measurements soon.

CG since 2/06/11

2a/b med/highly porous

Wash: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa "poo" and condish (organic)
    Oil/Styling: Coconut oil
    Method: Spritz (water + salt), Braid for beach waves

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file