3 compliments in one day!

paint_horse_milopaint_horse_milo Registered Users Posts: 76
Alright, Ive been absent from NC for a while now. After absorbing information on how to manage and love my hair, I stopped logging in thinking I didnt need help anymore. But I agree everything is a learning progression.

Anywho, Im back right now to post on how happy Ive been with my hair (although currently in desperate need of a cut).

In fact, I get a ton of compliments on it now!

Just the other day I went to a barn where a gal was going to try my saddle for sale. Within two minutes of stepping out of my car, a woman said how she loved my beautiful hair! I went red and kindly thanked her for the compliment. Then the trainer at the facility said he liked my hair. Then finally the woman looking at my saddle complimented on my beautiful red curly hair! (she had straight blonde hair, btw)

So thank you NC for helping me to love my curls, and how to take care of them!!

44593_424076972262_601072262_5082839_3194748_n.jpg
3a/b medium porosity
Modified CG Since 6/2010
Lo-Poo: Organix Coconut Milk
Co-Wash: VO5 Moisture Milks (sent varies) w/ Soy Milk Proteins
Style: Leave-in KCKT, upside-down scrunch in Ouidad Tress FX Gel, Rudee's SS Method in shower, blot with t shirt, blow dry until about 30% dry (just gets the drip gone).
Sleep: Satin sleep cap on satin pillowcase. Works great for even third day hair!

http://curlycowgirl.blogspot.com

Comments

• wavynwild16wavynwild16 Registered Users Posts: 2,121
    I agree with your three "complimenters"...such pretty curls! I am in awe! And, I love the horse. ;) I am a big horse fan myself and hardly ever get to go riding. You are one lucky curly!
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:
  • SpaghettiHeadSpaghettiHead Registered Users Posts: 1,510
    Awe, those compliments were well deserved! You have gorgeous hair!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paint_horse_milopaint_horse_milo Registered Users Posts: 76
    Aww thanks guys, youre too kind :)
    3a/b medium porosity
    Modified CG Since 6/2010
    Lo-Poo: Organix Coconut Milk
    Co-Wash: VO5 Moisture Milks (sent varies) w/ Soy Milk Proteins
    Style: Leave-in KCKT, upside-down scrunch in Ouidad Tress FX Gel, Rudee's SS Method in shower, blot with t shirt, blow dry until about 30% dry (just gets the drip gone).
    Sleep: Satin sleep cap on satin pillowcase. Works great for even third day hair!

http://curlycowgirl.blogspot.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file