Implantation bleeding?

TxCurly0820TxCurly0820 Posts: 39Registered Users
Those of you that had it: how long did it last? And when did it occur?

Comments

• AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Those of you that had it: how long did it last? And when did it occur?

I had it with #1: it was at 10 dpo and it was just a tiny little amount of brown blood on the tp and I had cramps with it.

I did not have it with #2. I had a small amount of pinkish mucus with cramps one time when I thought I had conceived a second child (may have posted about it here) but I got my period 2 days later. With #2, and with #1 other than that tiny spot, I never bled at all.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    I had what I believe was implantation spotting with this pregnancy. I had pinkish-brown spotting for about 24 hours, right around 13 or 14 DPO. I had already gotten a positive pregnancy test the day before.
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • TxCurly0820TxCurly0820 Posts: 39Registered Users
    Thank you ladies, I guess I will just have to wait and see if that's what it was. It started last Tuesday and ended on Thursday night but it was an extremely small amount of brown blood across the two days.... I wasn't expecting my period until this week sometime.
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I had one little brown spot a few days ago, and that was it. Tomorrow should be my first day of my period, so we'll see. If I don't get my period the next two days, I plan to use a home pregnancy test on Saturday morning.

Could the little brown spot be inplantation?
    I had sex on days 10-13; 15,16 (my husband is stepping up LOL) and two days ago would've been day 23 (I have a 26 day cycle, usually). I'm hoping. I'll be 40 at the end of this month, so I'm really really hoping.

Sorry to take over the thread, but I figure any answers I get might help the OP too???
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
    That sounds more like implantation than mine does unless you happened to have sex the night before/day of that could have caused the bleeding. Most of the information I find says that it should only be a day long although I'm not sure how true that is for all pregnancies. Anyway, good luck!
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Good luck to you too. :)

That sounds more like implantation than mine does unless you happened to have sex the night before/day of that could have caused the bleeding. Most of the information I find says that it should only be a day long although I'm not sure how true that is for all pregnancies. Anyway, good luck!
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
    Thank you ladies, I guess I will just have to wait and see if that's what it was. It started last Tuesday and ended on Thursday night but it was an extremely small amount of brown blood across the two days.... I wasn't expecting my period until this week sometime.

Unless I am mistaken, that sounds early for implantation.... are you saying Tuesday till Thursday one week before your period is due? The earliest implantation could possibly be is 6 or 7 days past ovulation - for most people it is 8-10, and the bleeding is usually a day or two after implantation starts. When did you ovulate and how long is your luteal phase?
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

Okay, here is where it gets kind of complicated. I had just started a different birth control and it was causing me to have multiple breakthroughs within the month of december, so I stopped taking it and was waiting for my period to come so I could start the one I had used previously. I wasn't TTC and everything was so crazy around that time that I honestly have no idea when I actually started my period in January. I know that it was somewhere between the 4-7 and I also know the only time I had sex the whole month was on the 13th (Unprotected, stupid... I know). I started spotting on Tuesday Jan. 25th until Thursday Jan. 27th with very minimal amounts of brown blood. It then cleared and I had a white milky discharge afterward (Possibly TMI) From what I can see, if I started on the 7th last month then I think I am NOT, but if I started on the 4th there is a possibility that I am. I attached some pictures of a calendar so you can see both possiblities, keep in mine that I had sex on the 13th.

Just kinda freaked out cause we have been going through some hard times in our relationship the last few months and I'm not sure about the stability of it :(
    Okay, here is where it gets kind of complicated. I had just started a different birth control and it was causing me to have multiple breakthroughs within the month of december, so I stopped taking it and was waiting for my period to come so I could start the one I had used previously. I wasn't TTC and everything was so crazy around that time that I honestly have no idea when I actually started my period in January. I know that it was somewhere between the 4-7 and I also know the only time I had sex the whole month was on the 13th (Unprotected, stupid... I know). I started spotting on Tuesday Jan. 25th until Thursday Jan. 27th with very minimal amounts of brown blood. It then cleared and I had a white milky discharge afterward (Possibly TMI) From what I can see, if I started on the 7th last month then I think I am NOT, but if I started on the 4th there is a possibility that I am. I attached some pictures of a calendar so you can see both possiblities, keep in mine that I had sex on the 13th.

Just kinda freaked out cause we have been going through some hard times in our relationship the last few months and I'm not sure about the stability of it :(

If unprotected sex was on Jan 13th then a pregnancy test should show up positive by now if you were because this is about 20 days past that, so if you were pregnant you would have had to have ovulated at the absolute latest by the 18th and probably not that late... so at the least you're 15 dpo.

.png

534Pm5.png

Thanks, that makes me pretty relieved as I took a test last night and it was negative :)
    Thanks, that makes me pretty relieved as I took a test last night and it was negative :)

You're probably not, but just in case, I would take another one in a few days if your period hasn't started.

.png

534Pm5.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file