Heat damage:What protein treatment

What type of protein treatment and deep moisture treatment shoudl I do because I'm new to heat damge on natural hair and by the way lol I'm 14 and I can't actually go out and buy all these things so does anyone have any homemade ideas and if not like common things that you would think I would have.I just need help and if you can't do any of those things then just give me a list of what you use and I'll try to go and buy them :)

Comments

• gregorygregory Posts: 5Registered Users
    Well, you can try Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin treatment. It is the most powerful of the protein keratin and matched in human hair exactly. It keeps the strands supple and strong.
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Eggs and mayonaisse
    Yogurt and banana

either of these are great protein shots.
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • _Destiny|LOVE_Destiny|LOVE Posts: 22Registered Users
    Eggs and mayonaisse
    Yogurt and banana

either of these are great protein shots.

Do I put all those these together and how do I use it?
  • letta510letta510 Posts: 60Registered Users
    aphogee has a protien pack for like $3 and really works, lasts like 6 weeks. I like the argon oil conditioner from sallys for moisture.
    letta510 wrote: »
    aphogee has a protien pack for like $3 and really works, lasts like 6 weeks. I like the argon oil conditioner from sallys for moisture.

omg I saw the video with that girl and she used aphogee and I was thinking maybe that stuff is pretty expensive since it's so effective.But thank you so much.Where could I get that
  • aislinaislin Posts: 864Registered Users
    letta510 wrote: »

omg I saw the video with that girl and she used aphogee and I was thinking maybe that stuff is pretty expensive since it's so effective.But thank you so much.Where could I get that

You can get Aphogee at Sally's Beauty Supply store, there's a full size bottle or a packet to try it out that comes with the conditioner as well, I think that's a few bucks. Just watch out for the smell! :)
    Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

I think this product should work great because the results she got were wonderful YouTube - Aphogee Protein Treatment Application

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file