I really need your support ladies

Hey everyone, I did my BC on December 20th and I am loving every minute of being natural. I have started to embrace a new style with makeup and the clothes wear. For once I am not always worried about what everyone else thinks. I need your support to win Biao Skicare contest on Facebook for a $500 Sephora gift card. This will take less than 1 min. Please help me by going to this link (if you are a FB user) http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Biao-Skincare/141902365867892 or if it doesnt work just search Biao Skincare on Facebook.

My name is Kayla Turnipseed so youjust have to find my post on their wall about why I am beautiful and "like" my wall post. You just have to "like" the Biao Skincare page first. Your support is greatly appreciated. Hopefully I will have a chance because right now these girls are blowing me out of the water sad.gif. Thanks ladies for all your help in my natural journey and with this contest!

Comments

• RacerWife7RacerWife7 Posts: 895Registered Users Curl Novice
    You've got 28 "likes" right now - totally beating the other girls! Good luck! ;)
    Janet ~ Northern NJ
    Properties: Dense, Fine, Low Porosity, Low Elasticity
    My Picasa Album
    What I used in this photo:
    Cleansing: Suave Tropical Coconut Condish
    Conditioner: CJ Smoothing Condish
    Styling: CJCQ
    th_d963586e.jpg
  • curlyhairmichukcurlyhairmichuk Posts: 860Registered Users
    with mine it makes 37 now!
    UK curly

fine to medium strands, porous, medium density
    CG May 2009 - low poo occasionally
    Co-wash: Tresemme Naturals
    Styling -Naked Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, Mop Top, FSG
    Product for a good hair day: FSG or Mop Top
    Hair loves protein!
    http://public.fotki.com/curlyhairmichuk/
    new pics added Jan 2012

Enjoying the freedom of going curly!:wave:
    Duchess of Alba, Keeper of the Tartan Curls in The Order of the Curly Crusaders

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file