Is the pantene aqua light range CG friendly?

v1k2a3t4v1k2a3t4 Posts: 89Registered Users
I am building up my regimen in preparation for when I take my braids out and am using CG friendly products (bar setting lotion)

I use the spray on some sections of hair that are out and so far so good but I would like my products where needed to be CG

These are the ingredients in order (sorry for misspellings-I'm having to type this up -.-)

Aqua, Isododecane, Parfum, Isopropyl Alcohol (:S), Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Polysorbate 20, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl, 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol, Hydroxycitronellal, Cl 61565, Retinyl Palmitate, Diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Cl 40800, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.

This is a link to the science behind the pantene aqua light range
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Hair Health Science

And this is a link to the products
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner

Sorry for the long post but are they trying to say these products are cone free?
2 african parents...
1 girl...
about a million, coarse, low porosity strands on my big, 4b (some 4a), natural head :D
http://public.fotki.com/v1k2a3t4/

Visit my new blog y'all!
http://vee-sugarandspiceandallthingsnice.blogspot.com/

Comments

• nmsnms Posts: 134Registered Users
    Looking at that list of ingredients, I think a cone would be the least of your problems.... Then again, I feel like I'd need a chemistry degree to make heads or tails out of those ingredients, so I can't offer up an educated opinion on whether or not the product is okay.

I mean...I don't see a cone. Parfum at the top of the list? I wonder what scent they're trying to cover up....

I guess you could go through and google each and every one ingredient if it really concerns you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file