Kim Cole on YouTube and Rocking Twists

makeupvixenmakeupvixen Posts: 507Registered Users

Comments

• NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    She's fly...and a PRODUCT JUNKIE, already....
    I'm tryna figure out that first set of products, in her "lineup". Is it "Alikay Naturals". I can't see it...

Plus, where is Qhemet and Oyin? Lol!
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • violetmauvevioletmauve Posts: 177Registered Users
    I'm still surprise she have edges after all those years in micros.
  • Hakim NuraldinHakim Nuraldin Posts: 1,467Registered Users
    I'm so glad she got rid of those tiny microbraids. But alas, now people will say that I look even more like her (or her like me). I don't see it, but whatever. maybe I'll post a pic.
  • makeupvixenmakeupvixen Posts: 507Registered Users
    I'm still confused on her hair. I wish she would go into detail, maybe on her show My Black Is Beautiful...

She had those micro's for years and years and years, her edges are in tact so she was taking care of them but why is her hair so short? Yeah I know about shrinkage and all because I have one of the worst cases of it but her hair isn't long. Did she start off with really short hair when she got the braids? Did she get a major cut when she went natural? If so why? Like did the micro's damage her hair? Maybe I wont ever get them if they cause that much breakage... Maybe she or her stylist can expand a little more, I think people would love to hear, I know I would.

Me just being curious.

Her hair looks great natural I just thought she would have a lot more hair after rocking braids for so long. I wonder what her publisits and managers have to say about her hair?
    @ makeup vixen... It's possible that while she took care of the edges, she didn't take care of her hair while it was intertwined with the braided hair. She may have needed to cut it, or just wanted a change. I think she will enjoy having natural hair. It will be a good change for her.
  • greenandchicgreenandchic Posts: 2,584Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    me.

I definitely see it!

Though I never had micro braids (never ever had that kind of patience) I cant imagine it being to good for the hair underneath. Wouldn't it be super hard to remove them without breaking off too much hair?
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
    My Fotki!
    Below: Typical PS bun
    004-vi.jpg
    I'm still confused on her hair. I wish she would go into detail, maybe on her show My Black Is Beautiful...

She had those micro's for years and years and years, her edges are in tact so she was taking care of them but why is her hair so short? Yeah I know about shrinkage and all because I have one of the worst cases of it but her hair isn't long. Did she start off with really short hair when she got the braids? Did she get a major cut when she went natural? If so why? Like did the micro's damage her hair? Maybe I wont ever get them if they cause that much breakage... Maybe she or her stylist can expand a little more, I think people would love to hear, I know I would.

Me just being curious.

Her hair looks great natural I just thought she would have a lot more hair after
    rocking braids for so long. I wonder what her publisits and managers have to say about her hair?

Maybe she didn't/doesn't want long hair. Perhaps shorter hair is quicker to braid, which makes it more convenient.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • FJervisFJervis Posts: 99Registered Users
    double post
  • FJervisFJervis Posts: 99Registered Users
    me.

You do look a bit like her. I've never seen your hair all out, but it is BOSS!!! :love10:
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    Nea wrote: »
    I'm tryna figure out that first set of products, in her "lineup". Is it "Alikay Naturals". I can't see it...

\

it sure is alikays lol
    Nea wrote: »

\

it sure is alikays lol

Yeah...I found out, but I knew you'd know..hehehe :happy9:
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    LOL,

Im going to try some of her conditioners. Her Sheabutter thing was uh, not too hot. Her leave in conditioner wasnt that bad.
    me.

I definitely see it!

Though I never had micro braids (never ever had that kind of patience) I cant imagine it being to good for the hair underneath. Wouldn't it be super hard to remove them without breaking off too much hair?

Omg. All I can do is laugh. So, Imma LMAO!
    FJervis wrote: »
    me.

You do look a bit like her. I've never seen your hair all out, but it is BOSS!!! :love10:

Awwwwww....you're so sweet! That made my day! Thanks!
  • kalanekalane Posts: 424Registered Users
    me.

OMG, total hair inspiration. and yeah, i see the resemblance.
    fotki twitter blog

event.png

In short, the characteristics of the powerful, whatever they may be, are thought to be better than the characteristics of the powerless – and logic has nothing to do with it.
    -- Gloria Steinem

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file