Komaza Care Sold at Stonecrest Mall

gagirl09gagirl09 Posts: 2,316Registered Users
Hello all just letting you know that if you're in Georgia and live in the Lithonia/Conyers/Decatur area, there is a booth in Stonecrest Mall(Healthy Hair Dimensions) that sells some of Karen Body Beautiful products, Curls, Jane Carter, Komaza Care, and some other brands. I about sh*tted myself when I saw KC sitting all nice and pretty!!!!
Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
BC: December 19, 2009
Products: Whatever works!

Comments

• GoddessLalaGoddessLala Posts: 351Registered Users
    Ooh, thanks for the info! I live off 124 but I barely go to Stonecrest because it's always so crowded with people just standing around and not doing anything. Or, at least it was that way a few years ago. I heard they have a ban against teens or something like that, so maybe it's better. I'll have to check it out when I'm home for spring break.
  • gagirl09gagirl09 Posts: 2,316Registered Users
    Yeah they do. However it is still packed on the weekends. Go during the weekday and everything is gravy.
    Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
    BC: December 19, 2009
    Products: Whatever works!
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    When I was home visiting with my Dad in Conyers for Christmas, I went up to StoneCrest and visited the Urbanbella booth there (on the lower level right outside of Macy's and Kay Jewlers). They also carry KC, Curls, Miss Jessies, Deva, Ohm, and a few other lines. Looks like ATL area curlies can get all there goodies on the ground too!
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • GoddessLalaGoddessLala Posts: 351Registered Users
    Shows how much I go to Stonecrest. I didn't know that had an Urbanbella booth, NCC. Looks like I'll have to go during break. Wait, maybe I should conveniently leave my credit/debit cards at home. Hmmmm.
  • preciousjewel76preciousjewel76 Posts: 679Registered Users Curl Novice
    Shows how much I go to Stonecrest. I didn't know that had an Urbanbella booth, NCC. Looks like I'll have to go during break. Wait, maybe I should conveniently leave my credit/debit cards at home. Hmmmm.

Uhhh, you ain't the only one who didn't know about the Urbanbella booth! I haven't been to Stonecrest in a year or so, but I only live about 20-30 min. away. I might have to check it out and give in to PJism.
    4A - dense, medium strands - APL/BSL - 3+ years natural!

:love7:YAY!: GF Triple Nutrition Conditioner, YTCu Color Care Conditioner, Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque, LOTD AV Gel, EVCO, JCN&S, KCCC, buns and updos!
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh, I'm glad I noticed this in New Posts! I only work a couple of miles from Stonecrest, so that's great to know - I especially love me some Honeycomb Rejuvenating Spray.

Thanks, gagrl09 and also Nappy_Curly_Crown for telling us where it is once we get in there.

Used to get my hair cut in a salon adjoining Urbanbella, but they didn't have Komaza Care yet back then. I'm also surprised to hear they have KBB - when I think of all the shipping I used to pay for that stuff, LOL! Alas, now I've mostly moved on to other things, but it's good to know they have it.

Does the booth seem to have pretty much everything they have in the main store? Anyone know?
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think so... I went during Christmas rush so they were out of stock of a LOT of stuff...but the girl told me they usually have it there. Just a note, you can usually call the store and they can check the inventory of the booth (Urbanbella) if there is something in particular you are looking for (at least this is what the girl told me).
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks for the tip!
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file