My routine - does anyone else do this?

RedDeliciousRedDelicious Registered Users Posts: 22
edit
Aussie curly

3a/3b strawberry blonde

New to the CG revelation!

Comments

• aliquotaliquot Registered Users Posts: 227
    That is pretty similar to what most of us do, actually. I air-dry because I am lazy and don't want to take the time to diffuse, though. And most people use gel, but there are mousse people out there too. Some people scrunch out the crunch with conditioner or pomade or the like.

I put in my leave-in upside down, rake/scrunch in my styling products, plop in my microfiber towel while I get dressed, take my hair down and go. Later when my hair is dry (slash when I am bored in class...) I scrunch out the crunch!
    3a/b in Piscataway, NJ
    Fine, low porosity, loves protein!

Cleansing - Burt's Bees or CJ
    RO - CJBSC
    LI - GDLI, CJCR
    Styling - Re:Coil and CJCQ
  • sleepyjesssleepyjess Registered Users Posts: 297
    I air dry and use gel, but I pretty much do the same thing. Except for re-wetting the curls afterward...I have never heard that before, I'm gonna try it. Even with gel, my curls tend to poof a bit as they dry.
    Oregon curly!
    Fine hair; weighed down easily; high porosity; prone to flyaways & The Bedhead Look
    2b? (or not 2b? Heehee.)
    Mod-CG since Nov '10
    Cowash: VO5 Calming Chamomile
    RO: Desert Essences Coconut
    Gel: Pantene Curls Gel, LALSG
    http://public.fotki.com/sleepyjess/ (updated: 5.28.11)

"She may be afraid of trees. But when push comes to shove, she won't let you drink the shampoo. No matter how good it smells."

:faroah:Visit me! http://nakedsquid.blogspot.com
  • thescholarthescholar Registered Users Posts: 20
    My routine is pretty similar, except usually I'm too lazy to use a diffuser and just wake up really early so my hair can dry.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file