Im in love....

kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
with Curl Junkie. Yes - I know Im late lol. I may have only used them for 2 days - but I had the best hair today :)

Allow me to share lol

This morning I used Curl Fix as a rinse out conditioner - I wasn’t sure if my hair had had too much moisture yesterday (I did a PT/DT with Curl Fix and Banana Deep Fix) so I didn’t want to use a heavy conditioner again today. Applied some CCCL - things were looking good - I had slightly less frizz than normal between clumps! Then I raked in Aloe Fix Gel, scrunched, plopped, then diffused.

I was worried about the aloe - I thought it might make my hair frizz- it looked frizzier once I applied it - but once I start diffusing (upside down for a first) I had a feeling it would look good. And I think it did. I had more volume and much more root curl :D

My hair was soft, the canopy curls looked more defined and less frizz!

Very happy :blob::blob::blob::blob:

After going out in the wind, freezing cold and light snow, my hair is slightly more fluffy but still pretty good. Though it has lost volume throughout the day. Do I need a stronger hold over the aloe fix gel? Any recommendations? Or is there another CJ product that is designed to give better hold and volume?

Some photos for you - my hair always looks different to my eyes in the mirror to what it does on camera. I have to admit. I’m not a fan of my curls. I need to work on that. I covert looser, cascading curls badly :(

Some areas in the picture do seem to look frizzy and undefined hmmm. And I had no idea my hair looked that bad from the back!!!! Aarrrrgghghg

The last photo is a close up so the flash has made it look shinier than it is lol. I also flipped my hair all to one side, creating layers which is why it looks like my hair falls better in that one.

Comments

• NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    kat180 wrote: »
    with Curl Junkie. Yes - I know Im late lol. I may have only used them for 2 days - but I had the best hair today :)

Allow me to share lol

This morning I used Curl Fix as a rinse out conditioner - I wasn’t sure if my hair had had too much moisture yesterday (I did a PT/DT with Curl Fix and Banana Deep Fix) so I didn’t want to use a heavy conditioner again today. Applied some CCCL - things were looking good - I had slightly less frizz than normal between clumps! Then I raked in Aloe Fix Gel, scrunched, plopped, then diffused.

I was worried about the aloe - I thought it might make my hair frizz- it looked frizzier once I applied it - but once I start diffusing (upside down for a first) I had a feeling it would look good. And I think it did. I had more volume and much more root curl :D

My hair was soft, the canopy curls looked more defined and less frizz!

Very happy :blob::blob::blob::blob:

After going out in the wind, freezing cold and light snow, my hair is slightly more fluffy but still pretty good. Though it has lost volume throughout the day. Do I need a stronger hold over the aloe fix gel? Any recommendations? Or is there another CJ product that is designed to give better hold and volume?

Some photos for you - my hair always looks different to my eyes in the mirror to what it does on camera. I have to admit. I’m not a fan of my curls. I need to work on that. I covert looser, cascading curls badly :(

Some areas in the picture do seem to look frizzy and undefined hmmm. And I had no idea my hair looked that bad from the back!!!! Aarrrrgghghg

The last photo is a close up so the flash has made it look shinier than it is lol. I also flipped my hair all to one side, creating layers which is why it looks like my hair falls better in that one.

Welcome to the fold! LOL!! There are a few of us who are coined "Curl Junkie Junkies". You may well be on your way..

I see that you use the AFG. Where do you live may I ask? Dews must be good where you are.
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Curl Junkie Junkies Unite!!!
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Your hair looks luscious!!
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file