Has anyone had more problems with their hair since last year...or is that just me?

Anyone else absolutely lose control of their hair after around May of last year? For the last three years i thought it was tame, and all of a sudden my hair is like "Uh, yeah...I know you Flat ironed me& relaxed me, but I want to be curly." Its been a total relief since winter came around because here in Arizona, there has been minimal humidity&perfect for keeping hair straight, but I am so not looking forward to spring...I have a feeling prom will require a lot of work from my trusted hairstylist Loretta&that means driving two hours to get my hair done:tongue7:. talk about OUT OF THE WAY, i only can get it done twice a year so goody goody...anyway, i guess i just want to know if anyone has any achievable advice for hair management? i mean like, there's plenty of advice on here, but since i work out, stay after school&do homework every day, i don't have much time to whip together a miracle paste for hair, and i don't have the money to spend on silk scarves to wrap around my hair at night.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/BANDTS%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/BANDTS%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

Comments

• happytreefunhappytreefun Posts: 59Registered Users
    if you want nice curls that stay nice in humidity try devacurl hair products. i use the no-poo, one condition, set it free spray, and beelieve in gel. the products are a tad expensive, but in my experience if u want quality products you have to pay a little extra. & i started using these products last year in the summer and they work very well. you just have to make sure you use the products right. hope this helps (:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file