CurlTalk

My Honey Child's Whipped Soy Hair Jelly

Has anyone tried my honey child's Whipped Soy Hair Jelly? What does it smell like and what did you use it for? I would love to try it but it only comes in 8 oz and is 20 bucks:confused3:! So any reviews would be fab:headbang:!

Comments

• KinkyHairCandyKinkyHairCandy Posts: 59Registered Users
    So sorry no one replied, so I replied to my own post:tongue5:! I have found my hair gel:angel9:. I love it! It slicks down my edges with a soft hold but no build up, no gunk or flakes:thumright:. Smells soooo heavenly! A BIT pricely but I don't use alot. I just use a little for my edges, a little to help slick and hold braids and twists. When I do the twist out or braid out from those braids and twists they hold better and last longer. It is preserved with Vitamin E and the 8 oz. jar will be gone in 6 months or less. Love My Honey Child Products!:wav:
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users
    It sounds good! I'm glad you like it. I would be afraid to use it because of the lack of preservatives.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    I've used it. It was pretty nice but had a bit too much oil and butters for me (lacked slip and didn't absorb as well as I wanted it to), and I think it needs to be preserved better. It smells nice though. Also, I got white clumps when I paired it with some stuff...
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • wavydazewavydaze Posts: 2,061Registered Users
    Has anyone else tried this? I'm very curious but afraid it might be too heavy for my hair....
    2bc/ f / ii. low porosity roots + normal-high porosity shaft where bleached. normal elasticity.

Currently using:
    Poo: Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe
    RO: V05 Kiwi Lime
    LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Styler: UFD CM, CJ PP
    PT: CJ Repair Me

:thumright: hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
    :angry8: guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates, jojoba oil
    Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646