Kinky Gal Says Hi Naturals!

KinkyHairCandyKinkyHairCandy Registered Users Posts: 59
Hi to all I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum! I picked this name bc my hair is kinky or tightly coiled. I am new to being natural but loving my hair:toothy8:! I did the bc August the 26th but transitioned for six months. I joined the forum to get tips, product reviews and any help on solutions to hair problems. I appeciate any suggestions:toothy8:! I am 29, married, and have 4 kids. I only have one daughter that is two and need help with her hair too. I love trying new things and will try to help others with good suggestions as well but my experience is limited. I look foward to chatting with you all and having a happy natural hair journey as well!

Comments

• espresso.curlsespresso.curls Registered Users Posts: 94
    Hello lady! Welcome to the boards! I do suggest checking out the blog section, both site blogs and on the "blog" section of the boards where people have posted links to their personal/other blogs. Some handy information there!
    Just rockin' the natural curls.
  • KinkyHairCandyKinkyHairCandy Registered Users Posts: 59
    Hello lady! Welcome to the boards! I do suggest checking out the blog section, both site blogs and on the "blog" section of the boards where people have posted links to their personal/other blogs. Some handy information there!
    Thanks for the info!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file