Yes To Carrots Nourishing Conditioner

JennyWhiskeyJennyWhiskey Posts: 37Registered Users
While browsing my local Target armed with coupons and a small balance left on a gift card, I picked up a sample size of this gem to see if the rave reviews were true.

First off, the consistancy is thick! I worried that it would not be enough since it's not as thick as my regular conditioner, but it IS silicone free (unlike my regular conditioner :( ) The scent is light, but I can't quite describe it. It reminds me of something that you would use on a baby, but still very pleasant.

I put it in my Co-washed hair, and let it sit while I do the rest of my shower routine (about 10- 15 min.). It rinsed out of my root nicely, and I also left a little in the rest of my hair to add some softness.

Even after diffusing, heat damage, and color damage my hair has had, this stuff really lived up to it's reputation. It was definitely moisturizing enough, without being greasy or weighing my hair down. I used it every day until the bottle was empty and I aws mighty sad to see it go!

Overall I got the same results as with my current silicone conditioner (which i LOVE until i get the build up...yuck) only with out the icky build up, AND i believe it's most definitely CG.

At $8.99 you can go wrong.
3b, shoulder length.

Current Regimen: Co wash, Naked Naturals Aloe Awapuhi & Lavender Moisturizing Conditioner, Hamadi Healing Serum, L'oreal Everpure serum, DevaCurl AnGel, and Ganier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray.

Comments

• Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    spammers are bottom feeders. Just had to get that out.

Anyway, yes, I LOVE YTC. YTCucs is awesome too, try that one and alternate it with the Carrots. I actually love the Cucumbers even more than the Carrots.

I don't know if you have an Ulta near you, but its even cheaper at Ulta, and if you get their coupons, you can get it even cheaper with a coupon :D
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
  • JennyWhiskeyJennyWhiskey Posts: 37Registered Users
    Thanks for the suggestion! I wasn't sure the YtC would be moisturizing enough, but then again, I also have color treated hair, so I'm sure it'd be just as awesome.

Yes I do have Ulta near me. I get $5 coupons for them quite often, but I never end up using them. While the Ulta is *near* me, it's a pain to get to because of traffic and the crazy busy highway it is on, but man....for a deal it's worth it!
    3b, shoulder length.

Current Regimen: Co wash, Naked Naturals Aloe Awapuhi & Lavender Moisturizing Conditioner, Hamadi Healing Serum, L'oreal Everpure serum, DevaCurl AnGel, and Ganier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray.
  • blueskiesblueskies Posts: 123Registered Users Curl Novice
    my hair loves yes to carrots shampoo and conditioner. i love the smell and how soft my hair is after i use them.
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hey, just thought I'd mention that right now, all of the Yes to... products are on sale at Walgreens, buy one get one 50% off. I just stocked up and bought 2 Yes to Cucs condishs (which was all the store had, lol).
    I got an even better deal because I two $1.00 coupons from buying things that had instant rebates for the next time I shopped (I bought my Aussie instant freeze gel and got the 2 dollar coupons, then used the coupons on my condish). This brought the cost down to $13.99 for both condishs, from $15.99, a terrific deal. :D
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file