Can't figure out what to do with his hair!

SarobeySarobey Posts: 7Registered Users
Hi everyone. I wanted to get some advice on how to handle my little boy's hair. He has tight curly hair which looks dry and he is always scratching his head. His hair texture is similar to my husband's who suffers from dry scalp. I have stopped washing his hair with shampoo/body wash because I fear it is making it worse. I have been researching online for organic hair products (shampoo and conditioners) to help moisturize his hair but I have found nothing.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• kristie911kristie911 Posts: 154Registered Users
    I'm in love with Burt's Bees Baby Bees line. I've been using the shampoo/body wash on my daughter and her hair is so soft! It's all organic stuff with no sulfates in it. And the price is pretty reasonable.
    3a/b, fine hair (just lots of it!), average porosity, high elasticity, fragile curls

No Poo and loving it! Gave up my hair dryer and never looked back!

Favorite Condishs: Suave Naturals (cowash) or TRESemme Naturals
    Leave-In: CJ Curl Assurance Leave-in or KCKT
    Curl Creme: AG re:coil or SS Hair Butter
    Gel: HETT, GF Gel

Product Junkie...Swap board addict!
  • KandyLandKurlsKandyLandKurls Posts: 118Registered Users
    I love Herbal Essence Hello hydration for my son, it stops his hair from being so dry and also I use Bee Mine Juicy Spritz, Olive Oil and Bee Mine Moisturizer to lightly add moisture to his hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*Natural Childrens Hair Care Blog*
    http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com
    -Hair Type 3C mixed with 4A-
  • virgo76virgo76 Posts: 45Registered Users
    Transitioned 26 months - BC - 12/5/2010
    Current - SL ; CBL stretched
    Goal - HL curly

Pre-poo - HV Vatika Frosting
    Wash - HV Amala Cream Rinse or SheScentIt (SSI) Jojoba Hemp Conditioning Shampoo (to clarify)
    Leave-in -
    SSI Coco Creme Leave-In/Green Grape then seal with HV Cocasta Shikakai Oil or Komaza Coconut Curl Spray plus Coconut Curl Hair Lotion
    DC -
    SSI Banana Brulee
    Edges/twist outs - KCCC/Komaza
    Coconut Curly Pudding/Curl Gel-les`c

Still sampling...just the PJ in me:toothy8:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file