Help Me with My Baby's 4A Hair PLEASE!

curlywife1curlywife1 Posts: 6Registered Users
I'm trying to use the no poo method on my 16 month old who has lots of hair. Her hair is 4a. I used Aussie's Moist Conditioner to co wash and as her leave in. I DO NOT LIKE how her hair feels. Also, there is gunk on some of her strands. As a side note, I used it in my hair for the same purposes and it seemed to work just fine. I'm a 3b. Is Aussie Moist Conditioner a CG approved conditioner? What should I use as a leave in and to moisturize her hair? Please please please help me. I do not know what to do. Thank you.:laughing5:

Comments

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    have you posted this in the 4a section? you might get tons of help there.

maybe you could try Kinky curly knot today. it's light enough so that it doesn't leave any residue-y feeling.
  • KandyLandKurlsKandyLandKurls Posts: 118Registered Users
    As a Leave In, we use Mixed Chicks, Organix Coconut milk and occassionally we will use Garnier Frutis Frizzy and unmangable hair leave in. As a moisturizer we use Bee Mine Moisturizer, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (to seal in the moisturizer.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*Natural Childrens Hair Care Blog*
    http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com
    -Hair Type 3C mixed with 4A-
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    As a Leave In, we use Mixed Chicks, Organix Coconut milk and occassionally we will use Garnier Frutis Frizzy and unmangable hair leave in. As a moisturizer we use Bee Mine Moisturizer, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (to seal in the moisturizer.)

make sure you are using a sulfate shampoo because mixed chicks contains non water soluable silicones.
  • KandyLandKurlsKandyLandKurls Posts: 118Registered Users
    subbrock wrote: »

make sure you are using a sulfate shampoo because mixed chicks contains non water soluable silicones.

Thanks I didnt realize that it contained silicones, I do wash with a sulfate shampoo when using this product, I didnt do it on purpose though lol just a coincidence :) Thanks again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*Natural Childrens Hair Care Blog*
    http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com
    -Hair Type 3C mixed with 4A-

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file