Loreal Eversleek?

sweetas17sweetas17 Posts: 143Registered Users
I saw a commercial the other day about a new line called Eversleek from Loreal and was wondering if anyone has tried it yet? Its supposed to be sulfate and silicone free. I know they have EverPure, but the rosemary mint smells horrible so I never bought it.
CG re-joined: 3/15/2012
2c,3a, (sensitive to protein)
Cowash: Suave Naturals Coconut, Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture
RinseOut (rotate): GVP condish balm, Garnier 3X Nutrition, Aubrey Honeysuckle
Cleansing: KC Come Clean
Stylers: CK, Biotera gel & cream, HE set me up, Pantene Curl Gel Spray
Sunscreen: Fairy Tales Coco Cabana Sun Spray

Comments

• jlpmom23jlpmom23 Posts: 755Registered Users
    I've been using Eversleek, both the shampoo and the condish, and I must say, I really LOVE it! Cone free and sulfate free according to the packaging, not sure what hidden "bad" stuff is in them, I don't get super hung up on ingredients.

I also think it smells incredible, it does NOT have that weird scent that Everstrong and Everpure have, not even close.

For drugstore, I am completely thrilled with this stuff, might become my new HGs for sure.
  • jerseygirl07067jerseygirl07067 Posts: 296Registered Users
    I was wondering about Eversleek too. I also hated the scent of Everpure, so much that I returned it.

The conditioning ingredients and leave-in ingredients look really good.

Hair Type - medium to fine texture, high porosity, lots of it, type 2b/3a
  • storybookendingsstorybookendings Posts: 18Registered Users
    Oh I'm glad to hear someone has had a good experience with this! We don't currently have cable so I haven't seen commercials for it, but I found coupons in the Sunday paper last week and was interested in trying it out.
  • blueskiesblueskies Posts: 123Registered Users Curl Novice
    i hated this line. it made my hair feel coated and weighed down...no matter how much time i'd spend rinsing it out.

not a fan.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file