Ok this is pretty trivial...

blu_gtar87blu_gtar87 Posts: 47Registered Users
Im thinkin bout ordering the Jessicurl deep conditioner. I just wanna know...please dont laugh...which smells better? Island fantasy or Citrus Lavender(i think thats what its called)?

what do you all think?

oh...and which do you prefer, Jessicurl weekly deep conditioner orrrr the Curl Junkie rehab deep conditioner? i'd really like to hear your opinions :)
Check out my blog: kinkycurlypixie.blogspot.com
or search me on youtube: blugtar87

Phone cord curls (dont know what type). Looser in the front and on top (maybe from heat damage?:-|)

Happy to say that I am CG! :love7:

Currently using:
Teressentials Mud Wash. (As my cleanser and conditioner)
Giovanni's Direct Leave-In.
Castor oil
Ecco styler gel

Comments

• nandiknitsnandiknits Posts: 260Registered Users
    I can only get the unscented Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment so can't comment on the scented ones.

I prefer the Jessicurl over the Curl Junkie Curl Rehab. I find it more moisturizing by far. I use a little as a leave-in these days and love it.
    CG since June/09
    3a/b extremely thick, coarse, porous
    Loving AOHR, Biolage Conditioning Balm, KCCC.:glasses8:
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,724Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I love Jessicurl products and adore the Island Fantasy scent. It makes me happy just to think of it.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • CurlyLinZeeCurlyLinZee Posts: 462Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have both--Jessicurl & Curl Rehab. I've only tried the Island Fantasy scent of the Jessicurl. I like it.

Now, I've only tried the Curl Rehab once since I just got it, so I can't yet comment on the "efficacy" of the treatment. I really haven't compared them yet.

(I just wanted a bunch of them to rotate. I've really only used Jessicurl since I went CG. Seemed to be the one most people were really raving about.)

BUT--I can say that I definitely like the scent of Jessicurl more than I like the scent of the Curl Rehab. (Curl Rehab smells like tanning lotion to me.)

HTH.
    Hair type: 2c/3a ii, medium/coarse, desert hair
    Cleansers: CJ Daily Fix
    Conditioners: CJ Beauticurls Argan Oil, Tresemme
    Leave-In Conditioners: CJ BCLI
    Deep Conditioners: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Deep Fix, SS DDMT
    Stylers:
    KCCC
    Holding Gels: CJ Curl Queen
    Pomade: Jane Carter N&S
    Hair Likes: agave nectar, oils of any kind

BTW--Jeepcurlygurl....I'm a Jeep girl too!

I have 2 of them: An old "square eyes" 1992 Wrangler Flame Red (bought it new 19 years ago and it's still rolling) and an '05 Rubicon (rare electric lime green). My Jeep fleet! That's all I'll drive...Jeeps.

Sorry for the thread guano...
    Stylers:
    KCCC

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,724Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    BTW--Jeepcurlygurl....I'm a Jeep girl too!

I have 2 of them: An old "square eyes" 1992 Wrangler Flame Red (bought it new 19 years ago and it's still rolling) and an '05 Rubicon (rare electric lime green). My Jeep fleet! That's all I'll drive...Jeeps.

Sorry for the thread guano...

Yay, jeep girls! My favorite was an 02 flame red Wrangler! Ordered her new, customized her. Had to sell it and get something a little lower to the ground to cart the old parents around (I still lifted my current Liberty (also red), just not as high) . I still cry when I see it around town. Love Jeeps. And also Ford pickups. I should have been a guy. : )

blugtr87 - I meant to say earlier that deciding on a scent isn't trivial at all! Some scents give me migraines and some I just can't stand (like Aubry Organics Honesuckle Rose which made me gag. Detested it.) and don't want to smell them all day.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • abstractcurlsabstractcurls Posts: 380Registered Users
    I like the Citrus Lavender. But I just don't like fruity or overly sweet smells so that's why I'm not a big fan of the Island Fantasy.
    [/quote] Yay, jeep girls! My favorite was an 02 flame red Wrangler! Ordered her new, customized her. Had to sell it and get something a little lower to the ground to cart the old parents around (I still lifted my current Liberty (also red), just not as high) . I still cry when I see it around town. Love Jeeps. And also Ford pickups. I should have been a guy. : )
    [/quote]

I hear you about the crying. That's why I can't sell the old square eyes. My brother wants to buy it for his son. That I can do!
    Stylers:
    KCCC

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list