drug store conditioner! HELP please!

nanachannanachan Posts: 110Registered Users
so for about a month and a half, i've been using the naturals tresemme conditioner that has no silicone. but i looked at the ingredients, and it says it has all these different alcohol, and i think they're dramatically drying out my hair. i need recommendations for conditioners (not cowashes) that have no silicones. i shop at drug stores and health food stores, so if you know of anything please let me know! my hair feels gross and dry.
thanks!!
my hair loves::love7:
KCKT
CURLS goddess curls[/COLOR]
Trader Joe's Tea tree conditioner

I'm on my way to growing out my hair to BSL and possibly longer- to also grow out a horrible uneven cut!

before:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• SpaghettiHeadSpaghettiHead Posts: 1,510Registered Users
    Are you opposed to PEG cones? if you aren't my fave is Loreal Hyda Gloss....it makes my hair so slippery. I absolutely love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nanachannanachan Posts: 110Registered Users
    Are you opposed to PEG cones? if you aren't my fave is Loreal Hyda Gloss....it makes my hair so slippery. I absolutely love it.

are PEG cones water soluble? i guess im not opposed to cones as long as they ARE water soluble. i want to slowly ween myself off of a cleanser and on to vo5 conditioner as a cowash lol
    my hair loves::love7:
    KCKT
    CURLS goddess curls[/COLOR]
    Trader Joe's Tea tree conditioner

I'm on my way to growing out my hair to BSL and possibly longer- to also grow out a horrible uneven cut!

before:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yes to Cucumbers is really good, and has no cones in it. Lots of slip and very moisturizing. Yes to Carrots is also really good, no cones, although not quite as much slip. Both available at the drugstore.
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
  • NitemoonNitemoon Posts: 35Registered Users
    I agree. I really like Yes to Cucumbers. It has a lot of slip. Also works well as a leave in. It smells better than the Yes to Carrots too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file