CurlTalk

Lightest hold gels, creams or mousse?

I like a light hold especially in the winter. Which products give the lightest hold? No crunch.

Any brand that is curly girl!!
2c, 3a and 3b combined. I think anyway
Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!

Comments

• curlynikkicurlynikki Posts: 2,420Registered Users
    Citre Shine Curl Booster :D

There are several reviews of it on the product page. I love it! You can't even tell I have product in my hair.
  • cgsamcocgsamco Posts: 129Registered Users
    Thanks! Is the brand Citre?
    Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    I get really soft curls from Angell, Aussie Tizz no Frizz and medium hold but still soft curls from Herbal essence totally twisted.
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • MonaMona Posts: 49Registered Users
    Citre Shine is the brand, and they carry it at CVS, Walgreens, etc. :-)

I tried the gel this summer, and I really liked it. It seemed to hold my curls just enough, but didn't weigh them down.

Hope you like it!
    Long-time Lurker
    2a-2c (3a on the best of days)
    Modified CG
    Shampoo 1-2 times a week, condish with Suave Naturals Coconut, style with Suave gel and Aussie Sprunch Spray
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,675Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I use Biolage Defining Elixir. It's pretty light hold and the one gel I keep repurchasing.
    3b in South Australia.
  • heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    I really like Activate soft curls cream, very light hold, natural looking curls, not at all crunchy.
    Medusahair, is Aussie tizz no frizz available at most drugstores? I love soft curls! Oh, and it is curly Girl?

I wish I could find Activate stuff :( No luck so far