We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Lightest hold gels, creams or mousse?

I like a light hold especially in the winter. Which products give the lightest hold? No crunch.

Any brand that is curly girl!!
2c, 3a and 3b combined. I think anyway
Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!

Comments

• curlynikkicurlynikki Posts: 2,420Registered Users
    Citre Shine Curl Booster :D

There are several reviews of it on the product page. I love it! You can't even tell I have product in my hair.
  • cgsamcocgsamco Posts: 129Registered Users
    Thanks! Is the brand Citre?
    Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    I get really soft curls from Angell, Aussie Tizz no Frizz and medium hold but still soft curls from Herbal essence totally twisted.
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • MonaMona Posts: 49Registered Users
    Citre Shine is the brand, and they carry it at CVS, Walgreens, etc. :-)

I tried the gel this summer, and I really liked it. It seemed to hold my curls just enough, but didn't weigh them down.

Hope you like it!
    Long-time Lurker
    2a-2c (3a on the best of days)
    Modified CG
    Shampoo 1-2 times a week, condish with Suave Naturals Coconut, style with Suave gel and Aussie Sprunch Spray
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,750Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I use Biolage Defining Elixir. It's pretty light hold and the one gel I keep repurchasing.
    3b in South Australia.
  • heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    I really like Activate soft curls cream, very light hold, natural looking curls, not at all crunchy.
    Medusahair, is Aussie tizz no frizz available at most drugstores? I love soft curls! Oh, and it is curly Girl?

I wish I could find Activate stuff :( No luck so far

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file