Are You Style Challenged?

kayla218kayla218 Registered Users Posts: 18
Hi Guys!.....Sooooo i've come to the realization that i'm STYLE CHALLENGED.... my twist outs,braid outs,bantu knot outs,mini twists,etc never come out right.I know i'm not alone on this...so i wanted to know what cool protective style do you rock that doesn't involve techniques like these. If you can provide a pic that would be awesome! If not that's cool too :)...thanks in advance to all those who share their fave style.

Comments

• KileysMom09KileysMom09 Registered Users Posts: 11
    I am partially style challenged. I can do twist outs and set my hair on rods but that is about it. SOO with that said I need style help too because I am bored with those styles. Please, Please post some protective styles with pics I need help.
  • kayla218kayla218 Registered Users Posts: 18
    i've been wearing this protective style alot lately...it's really simple and only takes me about 10 minutes to do. i found it jocelynsjourney's channel. the only downside is she doesn't show how she acheives the style,she just showcases it...but if you have any questions on how i do it on my own hair let me know :)

YouTube - How My Protective Style Saved The Day
  • KileysMom09KileysMom09 Registered Users Posts: 11
    That is sooo cute!!! I love her personality in the video. I would like to see how she does it though. I guess I will be in the mirror trying to figure out how she did it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file