CurlTalk

What's the difference between DevaCare, DevaCurl, and DevaColor?

Lotsa loopsLotsa loops Posts: 130Registered Users
So confused - just a musing from a new CG!
Hair Type: I was thinking thick, fine 3A, but honestly I have no clue! I do know I have a super flat top, and frizz on the sides.
No - Poo Shampoo: Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo
Conditioner: Burt's Bees More Moisture Condish
Products: Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel, AG Recoil Curl Activator
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• pigreyhoundpigreyhound Posts: 764Registered Users
    DevaCurl is the original care line. The OneC is what most people start out with as a co-wash and conditioner. It has a great lemongrass scent. It is moisturizing but not too heavy. All of the DevaCurl products have a lemongrass/citrus scent.

DevaColor is for colored hair and it is to help maintain the hair color. If you have blonde hair you would get DevaBlonde which is a blue toned shampoo that helps combat brassiness, for example. This line tends to be similar in moisturizing properties to DevaCurl.

DevaCare is more moisturizing. It is a bit heavier and is for hair that is drier or more damaged. It has more of a creamsicle scent.

I like the DevaCurl line the best. I love the scent.

Hope that helps!
    Growing out my curls. White hair, fine to medium texture but a lot of it. Low to medium porosity. Botticelli curls -- 2c/3a mix. My hair loves protein.
    CG since '08.

Cleanser: (Summer) Beautiful Curls Nurturing shampoo or Kathymack's soap bars
    Co-wash: TJ Nourish
    Protein: CJ Repair Me
    Styling products: (Summer) BB Styling Mudd
    Gel: (Summer) BRHG, Upper Management gel.