CurlTalk

Curls products - free samples

In order to get any samples from www.curls.biz, MUST you order something in order to get them? What if you hate it? I sent them an email, but after reading further, I found that you get samples with a purchase. Just curious if y'all know if they will do that if you're not purchasing.
Hair type 3A. Jessicurl is becoming my HG!

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FTexasMama%2F" class="Popup

password: ginger

Comments

• CsaracCsarac Posts: 861Registered Users
    I ordered just samples from sistasplace.com - not the actual Curls website.

If you are just looking for samples of the Curls products without having to buy a full size version, go to sistasplace. I only paid about $10 for my samples and I got 4 of them (Spiral Curls Cream, Curls Souflee, Goddess Glaze and a Curly Q Conditioner).

Hope that helps!
    HG: Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee (always and forever)
    Cantu Naturals s & c (shampoo 1x a week), use conditioner as a co-wash every day and LI under my gel.

Air dry then diffuse canapy layers only for volume
    Coconut oil before/after coloring grays and on ends.

2b/c mix waves/curls - coarse, frizz prone, med. thick, porous, at-home color, protein sensitive but I still need it sometimes, glycerin-sensitive (I think) in high humidity. After 16 years on NC.com I FINALLY figured it out..

• Texas MamaTexas Mama Posts: 178Registered Users
    how much of a sample do you get? Is it about 2 oz or something like that? I'd hate to pay $3 for a tiny sample like what you get from Jessicurl.....
    Hair type 3A. Jessicurl is becoming my HG!

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FTexasMama%2F" class="Popup

password: ginger
  • CsaracCsarac Posts: 861Registered Users
    Yes, they are small, I guess they are about 2 oz. but it's enough to use for a couple of days (even a week) to get a feel for how you like the products. Maybe because they are so creamy and thick they last longer. I used my sample of Spiral Curls Cream for 5 days before I ran out and I used a nickel size dollop for each side of my head.

[my hair type is a 2/3 combo with waves and curls and it's thick, coarse and prone to frizz. I look for softness, curl definition, volume at the roots, frizz control and shine in a product and even though I am not on CG I would prefer products without a lot of 'cones or protein in them.]

Hope that helps!

I had no luck with Jessicurl stuff either...
    HG: Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee (always and forever)
    Cantu Naturals s & c (shampoo 1x a week), use conditioner as a co-wash every day and LI under my gel.

Air dry then diffuse canapy layers only for volume
    Coconut oil before/after coloring grays and on ends.

2b/c mix waves/curls - coarse, frizz prone, med. thick, porous, at-home color, protein sensitive but I still need it sometimes, glycerin-sensitive (I think) in high humidity. After 16 years on NC.com I FINALLY figured it out..