New CG in need of help.!

EbonyRaeEbonyRae Registered Users Posts: 2
Hey i'm a newbie and I was wondering if anyone could help me out.! I have naturally curly hair (type 3c) and I was wondering what products I could use for shine and curl definition without shrinkage.

Comments

• AmazinnaturalAmazinnatural Registered Users Posts: 755
    EbonyRae wrote: »
    Hey i'm a newbie and I was wondering if anyone could help me out.! I have naturally curly hair (type 3c) and I was wondering what products I could use for shine and curl definition without shrinkage.

Hello lady,
    and welcome to NC, I have mostly 3c hair with a little bit of 4a in the middle so hopefully this will be able to help you in so way. The products that I've been using are SheaMoisture products (found at Target) you can check my signature to see the products that I am currently using. But the SM line works wonders on my hair, I use the Balancing Condish and Cleansing Shampoo, which doesn't leave my hair dry at all. I use SM Deep Treatment Masque which is very good for detangling or used as a leave-in. I also use a whipped shea butter blend and that leave my hair very moist and leave my curls very pretty. Hopefully this will help you decide what products to use, just remember every hair type is different so what may work for me may not work for you. Good luck on your natural journey!!!

event.png

Still loving my curls and kinks!
    Products I love:
    Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
    Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
    Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
    Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
    Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
    Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
    Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file