Any other multi-typed curlies out there?

midnightcookiesmidnightcookies Posts: 10Registered Users
I've been lurking around the NC forums for a couple months, and just got an account a few days ago. You see, I'm a 2b on my top layer of hair, a 2c on the middle layer, and a 3b on the bottom! Does anyone else have this curly conundrum or a fix to make it slightly more uniform? Is this normal? By the way, my hair is thick, coarse, low porosity, almost shoulder length, and brown (if that matters). Thanks!

Comments

• CurlyLinZeeCurlyLinZee Posts: 462Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yep, I got a mixed bag of curls too! That's the nature of naturally curly hair! Not much we can do about it...
    Hair type: 2c/3a ii, medium/coarse, desert hair
    Cleansers: CJ Daily Fix
    Conditioners: CJ Beauticurls Argan Oil, Tresemme
    Leave-In Conditioners: CJ BCLI
    Deep Conditioners: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Deep Fix, SS DDMT
    Stylers:
    KCCC
    Holding Gels: CJ Curl Queen
    Pomade: Jane Carter N&S
    Hair Likes: agave nectar, oils of any kind

• paisley435paisley435 Posts: 11Registered Users
    Totally! I've got 3b underneath and at the ends, and my grown-out bangs are like, 2b which is odd since shorter hair is meant to be super-curly?
  • alaskantsunamialaskantsunami Posts: 421Registered Users
    The very top of my hair is straight, but it's starting to be curly again, so I think that was from iron damage. Then I have 2c/3a waves, and 3b bottoms. The back and under layer are a mix of 3b/3c/and sometimes 4a. I'm mostly 3a/3b though, but I love having a head of different curls! It's different everyday. (:
    2C and all the 3s, iii, F, natural brunette.
    mod CG since 03.21.10

Kelso: Hey, guys? I'm thinking about getting a perm. Hyde, can I get the number of your guy?
    Hyde: I don't have a guy. This righteous moss is a gift from God.
    -That 70s Show
  • roccalumeraroccalumera Posts: 51Registered Users
    I have got 2c on the bottom layer and 3a/b on the sides and 3b in the front... The bottom layer drives me crazy and I cut it really short so it does not stick out
    3a/b fine, ii, normal porosity I think...:geek:

Full CG start
    :
    Growing out....again:sad2:

now: chin lentgh
    aim:
    shoulder lentgh

Loves protein and YTC hair mask!

event.png

• Lioness893Lioness893 Posts: 8Registered Users
    I have 3c on top the middle I have 3 then on the bottom I have 3c again. THough some days my whole head is kinky then others its just nice ringlets
    People made fun of me because I was a "mop head" but I told them I had a lions mane. :thumbleft:
  • XhahaXhaha Posts: 80Registered Users
    my ahir is alot like yours an amzing produst is called curls up! it comes in a yellow bottle at any drug store and with that produst or without take all your layers and twist then while they are wet in about half inch or 1 inch sections in you less curly areas do smaller sections in your super curly areas do thicker sections!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file