New Years Curlmart Sale discount

asugirlasugirl Registered Users Posts: 938 Curl Neophyte
Trying to use the NEW20 code today for 20% off in Curlmart but I seem to only be getting about 12.5% off. On a product total of $35, the discount is $4.40. Can anybody help?

2c/3a - fine - medium porosity & density

Comments

• aislinaislin Registered Users Posts: 864
    Hmm that's really weird. I placed an order earlier today and got the 20% off discount. Have you emailed them yet? I've always received a fair reply when I've had to email them about a discount-shopping cart discrepancy.
    Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

• asugirlasugirl Registered Users Posts: 938 Curl Neophyte
    Thanks for replying! Shelly emailed me that it was because they are not allowed to discount Kindy Curly products, one of which I had in my cart. I've seen them excluded from sales before, but I saw no disclaimer this time and thought it would be ok since the ad said "site wide".

2c/3a - fine - medium porosity & density
    Ugh, don't you hate that? Kinky curly is always excluded, no matter what, no exceptions ever :-|. I think it's always Kinky Curly, Wen, and Curly Cocktails that are always excluded. Which, if they are doing that because they don't want to lose money on those products, I guess I can understand except that there are other brands equally or more popular and expensive than those which the discount is always good for. Makes me wonder if it has something to do with the agreement Curlmart has with those companies to sell their products.

• Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Registered Users Posts: 253
    Hello,

Happy New Year! These vendors will not allow us to discount the products, we also do not discount Miss Jessie's products.

Thank you,
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana
    Hello,

Happy New Year! These vendors will not allow us to discount the products, we also do not discount Miss Jessie's products.

Thank you,
    Shelly

Ah I figured! Thanks for shedding light on that, I've always wondered :)

• prince5prince5 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi aislin,..
    i really agree with you,..
    thanks for this idea,..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file