So I decided to let my hair grow...

LadyCelestinaLadyCelestina Registered Users Posts: 28
...But I am having chaos in my head about what am I supposed to do to help them grow!:angel10:
I´ve did a research,but I´m lost between all the informations.Could anyone write some tips down for me ? Thanks! :wink:
Getting back to my natural colour- inch by inch:love5:
Lady Celestina,Sailor of the Starlit Oceans and Cloudy Seas in order of Curly Crusaders.

Comments

• creativelicensecreativelicense San FranciscoRegistered Users Posts: 422
    The main pieces of advice I've gotten about growing hair out is to first it trimmed. Just get a small amount taken off to prevent split ends and breakage. Second, just keep it healthy and moisturized. You want to prevent breakage.
    Curl Style: 3b/3c
    Texture: Fine
    Porosity: Normal

Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut
    RO: GVP CB
    Styling: As I Am Leave In, Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets & Confident Coils, DevaCurl Set Me Up, Curl Keeper
    Gel: Ecostyler Olive Oil, BioSilk RHG
  • LadyCelestinaLadyCelestina Registered Users Posts: 28
    The main pieces of advice I've gotten about growing hair out is to first it trimmed. Just get a small amount taken off to prevent split ends and breakage. Second, just keep it healthy and moisturized. You want to prevent breakage.
    Ah,okay,thanks a lot :love5:
    I´ve heard about doing scalp massages and exercise to increase blood flow...Does it work?
    Lady Celestina,Sailor of the Starlit Oceans and Cloudy Seas in order of Curly Crusaders.
  • chicabonita93chicabonita93 Registered Users Posts: 18
    Ah,okay,thanks a lot :love5:
    I´ve heard about doing scalp massages and exercise to increase blood flow...Does it work?
    yes scalp massage and exercise will work it will increase blood flow.
  • LadyCelestinaLadyCelestina Registered Users Posts: 28
    Thanks again !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file