curlysue! [And other curlies interested in alcohol infused whipped cream!]

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
I found the alcohol infused at my Spec's today!
CREAM - Alcohol Infused Whipped Cream - Get Whipped
I can't remember what flavor you got & I couldn't find the thread you posted on it....
I did get the choco, b/c it seemed that was the most popular......:toothy10:
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Comments

• curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    Nice!

I liked the vanilla flavor the best. Its pretty strong out of the can but makes a great topper for drinks. It was great in coffee. I felt the caramel was too strong but I heard the chocolate is good too. Enjoy! :toothy10:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    bananahump.gif
    hmm...I don't remember seeing vanilla, but I'm sure it was there.
    There was cherry, raspberry, caramel, choco, something for strawberry concoctions...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

Vanilla was in a blue container. I bet the berry ones would be great on top of a daiquiri!

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

I just asked hubby which flavor he preferred.
    He said the choco.
    score!

pointstosky.gif
    The containers are all the same in the link I posted. :dontknow:
    duh...oh, I see what you are saying...I thought the color of all the cans was about the same..maybe I don't know what I'm talking about! :lol:
    My brain was in overload when trying to figure out what to do & my cell was in my car! lol
    0004.gif

Don't lie Wile. You know you're hittin' that whipped cream a little early. ;):toothy10:

:laughing8:
    No, I swear, it's still sealed!
    Wanna see a pic? :toothy10:
    Lord knows after the little one being home 2 weeks from school, I've got quite the stash set up...haha
    0004.gif

Lord knows after the little one being home 2 weeks from school, I've got quite the stash set up...haha

Holla! My kids are irking me right this very second! DH got out of working a double tonight so maybe I'll have a few drinks tonight after all. :toothy7:

• SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    I gotta say, Wile, I'm a bit surprised. The truth is there's only one purpose I can think of for whipped cream from a can, and the eating is really not the focus. Of all people I thought you'd think so as well. ;)
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    :occasion5:
    0004.gif

Saria wrote: »
    I gotta say, Wile, I'm a bit surprised. The truth is there's only one purpose I can think of for whipped cream from a can, and the eating is really not the focus. Of all people I thought you'd think so as well. ;)
    :laughing8:
    I have to say, I think that hubby is a bit :o :shock: about this whole thang......
    now, if I could just stay awake all nite...

:toothy10:

I did notice there are no calories listed on the can... :D
    0004.gif

Saria wrote: »
    The truth is there's only one purpose I can think of for whipped cream from a can, and the eating is really not the focus.

Whipped cream bikini? :toothy10:

• cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users
    After the whole four loko debacle, I think the whip cream will be the next to be banned here in Dallas. It's already made the news. Damn teens.
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
    Can't you make this with cream and kahlua or something?

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
    Don't like kahlua...
    0004.gif

• misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    I'm with Saria on this one! :toothy7:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You would be! :p :wink:
    0004.gif

How was the partay? Did folks like the whipped cream?

Really, really good stuff!
    Did y'all have any?
    0004.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file