My engagement photos

JayneeJaynee Curl NeophytePosts: 2,039Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I just wanted to share, for those who are interested, my engagement photos. You all helped so much with my outfit choice, and I've been here for so long I felt the need to show them off! Our photographer put together a slide show of some favorites, here.

Thanks for indulging me :)

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Curl Connoisseur Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Jaynee wrote: »
    I just wanted to share, for those who are interested, my engagement photos. You all helped so much with my outfit choice, and I've been here for so long I felt the need to show them off! Our photographer put together a slide show of some favorites, here.

Thanks for indulging me :)
    Those are beautiful! Great slideshow. Where were the photos taken?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Wow! I see why you were having such a hard time deciding...those are awesome.
    Love the beach pics/wine/glasses...
    I had no idea to what level/length/etc engagement pics were done these days...so beautiful!
    I'm an old married lady! since 1994

:happy8: :lol:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Very nice. You look very much in love. My favorite is you two sitting on the split rail fence.
  • JayneeJaynee Curl Neophyte Posts: 2,039Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks, Phoenix! The first photos were taken in Point Reyes, a little town on the coast just north of San Francisco. And the beach is where we got engaged, not far from the town.

Very nice. You look very much in love. My favorite is you two sitting on the split rail fence.

That's my favorite too! It was SO's idea to sit on the fence...he's very proud of himself :)

• CurlyCurliesCurlyCurlies Posts: 1,641Registered Users
    Those were awesome! Congrats on your upcoming nuptials.

On a side note, I totally want to grab my camera, go to the beach, travel along a mountain road, and stop at an old dilapidated farmhouse along the way....
    33abhqq.gif
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Beautiful pictures!! You two look great together. It's hard to pick a favorite.

Random, but I've always loved the name Seth.

:love5: that area and further up north. It has kind of a rugged, haunting, ethereal quality to it...always make me feel more alive.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    awww that was so nice!! congrats!!
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Curl Novice Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    Gorgeous photos! You look very happy together. Congratulations!
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    sooo beautiful. Congrats :occasion7:
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Curl Neophyte Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Beautiful!!!
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• wavyblondewavyblonde Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,637Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Beautiful pics!

You're very pretty, and have a gorgeous smile! The blouses you chose were great colors for you, too!
    2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
    Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
    Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
    Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
    SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
    http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/
  • OBBOBB Curl Neophyte Posts: 4,174Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    awesome pix Jaynee. cant wait til the wedding fotos. congratulations!
  • kat180kat180 Curl Novice Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    Those are just beautiful!

I especially love the ones on the beach, with the sun and the light.

You look stunning in every one :)
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Curl Connoisseur Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Lovely!!!!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • spring1onuspring1onu Curl Connoisseur Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    So beautiful! :flower:

You two are adorable together and I love the outfits you chose. I really like the white peeking out for some division between the top and jeans!

What beautiful scenery, makes me a little more excited to move and we'll have to visit those areas!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • susususu Curl Connoisseur Posts: 767Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Beautiful pics! I love them all, but especially the ones in front of the farmhouse(?).
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Curl Connoisseur Posts: 5,633Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Great photos! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Lovely photos! Your photographer did a great job! I can't wait to see the wedding photos. Congratulations!
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Curl Virtuoso Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    You are so beautiful! Loved all the pics. I can't choose a favorite. They are all great. Congratulations and please let us see the wedding photos, as well.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    Beautiful...everyone of them! You are a great looking couple...I wish you much happiness!
    You all are so sweet, thank you! I love our photographer, I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding!

• mandyvmandyv Curl Connoisseur Posts: 2,437Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Beautiful pictures. My favorite is you two lying on the beach and you're looking over your sweetheart into the camera.
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Posts: 3,465Registered Users
    Beautiful pictures, and congratulations!
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    mandyv wrote: »
    Beautiful pictures. My favorite is you two lying on the beach and you're looking over your sweetheart into the camera.

The one where you just see one eye on Jaynee? I think that one is my favorite as well although it's difficult to choose because the pics are all so great.

What a talented photographer and a beautiful couple! Thanks for sharing. :happy10:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Curl Neophyte Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    your photos are awesome!!! i love your curls and your eyes!! your photographer is a rockstar! so many good pics. i love the one with the tires and the blue door. the beach pics are so nice. love the ones of y'all laughing and the one where he was whispering in your ear.

how long was your shoot? i noticed a wardrobe change and a few locations.

congratulations!!!!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
    luvmylocs wrote: »
    your photos are awesome!!! i love your curls and your eyes!! your photographer is a rockstar! so many good pics. i love the one with the tires and the blue door. the beach pics are so nice. love the ones of y'all laughing and the one where he was whispering in your ear.

congratulations!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

She was so excited to find that stack of tires and was afraid we would think she was crazy...but we were up for anything! Most of our laughing ones are us feeling kind of awkward, but it was a lot of fun.

I think the shoot was around 3 or 3 1/2 hours including a 30 minute drive from the town to the beach and we changed clothes to be more casual once we got to the beach.

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Curl Neophyte Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Jaynee wrote: »
    luvmylocs wrote: »

congratulations!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

She was so excited to find that stack of tires and was afraid we would think she was crazy...but we were up for anything! Most of our laughing ones are us feeling kind of awkward, but it was a lot of fun.

I think the shoot was around 3 or 3 1/2 hours including a 30 minute drive from the town to the beach and we changed clothes to be more casual once we got to the beach.

thanks for sharing. i've become interested in photography. i love when you see unconventional or contrasting things in photos that make them so appealing.

well congratulations again and best wishes with your future hubby!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • RimiRimi Curl Neophyte Posts: 2,001Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    They look great!

But, more importantly, your hair looked gorgeous :)
    21 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; MBL stretched}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    They look great. I think my favorite is your first outfit under the yellow tree.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file