2c transformation (6 months time span)

I started respecting my hair (cuz that's what I like to call it) in June. Stopped using heat on my hair (nothing at all), stopped using shampoo, started using the right conditioner, stopped tugging and pulling on my hair, stopped touching it so much and the transformation is unbelievable. If any of you still doesn't know whether or not to go no-poo. Well... (and yes, both of these pictures are the same person! Me!)

hairtransformation1.jpg
Type 2c. 3a on a good day. CG since 07/2010

Hair regime (2x/week)
Conditioner: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Moisturizer: Dark & Lovely
Seal: CHI Silk Infusion or Shu Uemura Essence Absolue oil
2nd day: CHI Keratin Mist or John Frieda Dream Curls Spray
Deep treatment (1x/month): extra virgin coconut oil
Pro no-poo! <3

Comments

• wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    Gosh, your hair is incredible! Love the pics! You need to get those on the before/after thread. :) I'm oohing and ahing over these...your hair is so shiny and pretty!
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:
  • International LadyInternational Lady Posts: 11Registered Users
    Thank you!! I couldn't find that thread :/ I am gonna look closer!
    Type 2c. 3a on a good day. CG since 07/2010

Hair regime (2x/week)
    Conditioner: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
    Moisturizer: Dark & Lovely
    Seal: CHI Silk Infusion or Shu Uemura Essence Absolue oil
    2nd day: CHI Keratin Mist or John Frieda Dream Curls Spray
    Deep treatment (1x/month): extra virgin coconut oil
    Pro no-poo! <3
  • wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    You can look for it if you type it in in the search tool bar up on the top right-hand corner of the page. And, again, I love your hair!
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file