frizzy, dry, damaged curly/wavy hair products help!!

i have very dry and frizzy curls and waves, I wanted some help on finding products that worked really well on you and their brand:

shampoo and conditioner for hair frizziness
serum for hair frizziness
leave in conditioner
and a super hydrating hair conditioning mask
(the top layer of hair on my head is really damaged, there is no curl definition and it's kind of like hay and i want to get it back to normal like the rest of my hair!
thank you so much :)

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Curl Neophyte Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome. You'll want to do some reading to understand what everyone is discussing. It's very important to discover your hair properties, here's a link to help: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/67218-texture-porosity-other-hair-type-madness.html You'll want to post them in your signature. It will help people give you advice.

Once you know your texture and porosity, you will want to find folks with hair like yours and "stalk" them on the boards. See what they use (most of us have it in our signatures) and what they "do." Most of us follow some type of CG/modified CG regime--staying away from products with silicone and sulfate. You'll want to read some of the stickies at the top of the forums. They are important threads to find out acronyms, techniques, etc.

My hair prefers the more natural product lines: Curl Junkie, Spiral Solutions, Marie Dean, Donna Marie, etc.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file