IIHF World Championship

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
hockey%20player.gif

Anyone watching? I absolutely love watching the juniors....hockey players still playing for the love of the game!!!

And the Canadian boys have seriously brought their A game! Hopefully they can keep the intensity right through canadian-flag-15.gif
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    No one else is watching??!??!

Canada vs USA tonight :occasion5:

hockey_goal-3934.gif
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Alrighty Ladies...I get it that no one else is watching!

Canada has won the last 2 times I posted though, so not about to break that streak :D

Our Father, who art in HSBC Arena, hockey be thy name, thy will be done, GOLD to be WON on ICE as well as IN THE STANDS. Give us this day, our hockeysticks and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who crosscheck against us. Lead us not into elimination but deliver us to victory, in the name of the fans, CANADA and... the HOLY PUCK. AMEN!!! GO CANADA
    go_canucks_go-4163.gif
    Audrey Hepburn
  • mad scientistmad scientist Posts: 3,530Registered Users
    :sad1:

WTF man. That sucked.
  • fskatergirlfskatergirl Posts: 244Registered Users Curl Novice
    :sad1:

WTF man. That sucked.

Agreed. What happened?!
    Heartbreaking :(

In happier news though....after 2 hours I finally got into the lottery for next years tickets!!!!!!!
    Audrey Hepburn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file