Real Store w/ Lots of Winter Coats?

PriscillaPriscilla Posts: 278Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Other than Burlington Coat Factory, are there real brick and mortar stores that have rows and rows of winter coats to choose from? (Also short / petite sizes?)

Every where I go it seems they just have a few racks?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Grace sets apart Christianity from all other religions.

No other religion offers God's love and redemption coming to us free of charge, as a gift, with no strings attached, no performance required, no standard to meet.

Only Christianity dares to make God's love unconditional.

(Whelchel)

Comments

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Sport's Authority
    REI
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,182Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Lord andTaylor always seems to have a huge selection and many are less expensive than I would have thought.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    Macys and Lord and Taylor are what I'd suggest. The size of the department can vary hugely depending on the store, too. You might want to check out a coulple different stores. Also TJ Maxx and Marshall's if you're willing to dig a little more.

However, I think "coat season" in terms of shopping is probably in September/October. Now that it's January the stock is probably less than it was. I hate how things come out well before you want to wear them, but that seems to be how it works these days. Like if you want to buy a new swimsuit you'll probably find the best selection around April, not August.
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yeah, there's not usually much selection left in coats in January. Department stores generally have the most, but it can vary. On the plus side, though, you can probably find awesome sales.
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Yeah, there's not usually much selection left in coats in January. Department stores generally have the most, but it can vary. On the plus side, though, you can probably find awesome sales.

Guano: Speaking of coats, I thought of you and NetG when I came across this store. Chances are you're not looking anymore, but there's a few decent long ones that fit the parameters you guys had.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file