CurlTalk

Shower comb

I dropped my shower comb while I was doing my hair and it broke. The biggest tooth broke off. I bought it from Kmart but they don't have any anymore. I'm looking for a new comb for detangling in the shower. What do you all use?
3c/4a
event.png

Comments

• rushirb55rushirb55 Posts: 146Registered Users
    I use one by Goody called Ouchless but I just recently bought another one by Nicky Clarke for people with thick hair but I am sure you can only get those in England since that is where he is from but the Goody comb should be available at Walmart. I bought mine from Asda which Walmart owns here in England.
    2C-3A??? Currently using Curly Q Milkshake, 3-minute Aussie Miracle, using non-sulphate shampoos, MopTop Pomade, Boots curl creme, always looking for that next miracle product for my hair! My PJ is never satisfied.
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    I got one from Sally's that has a hook on the end so you can hang it up. I think it might be a Conair. It's not fancy, but it works.
  • pro211pro211 Posts: 110Registered Users
    I got the same one from Sally's with hook . I like it a lot .
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    I have the Sally's one with the hook too. I like it and it seems very durable. I can't tell you how many times I've dropped it, and it's still fine.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • curlinicatorcurlinicator Posts: 911Registered Users
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,572Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I got mine at Sally's too, the one with the hook, but it's by jilbere.

Probably the same one, simce I see online that conair owns jilbere.

I love it. It's smooth with teeth that are big enough but not too big, and it's handy!
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    I have the jilbere wide tooth detangler with hanging hook that I also got at Sally Beauty Supply. :D
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    I got mine about 2 years ago with an Oiudad order....it was the only thing I liked from the order :( It sounds like the Sally one - it has a hook on it and I have dropped it alot and it has never broke.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • b1dd5b1dd5 Posts: 87Registered Users
    i am also lookin for a comb. Doe sit have to be a wide toothed comb? If so how wide is wide for a wide tooth comb! Wide?
    Album: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fb1dd5%2F" class="Popup
    Password: curlywurly
    With your curly hair,fun personality,and cuteness in general, you could wear underpants on your head and still look good.
    Very cute. those big juicy curls haa... i love em :P
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    i also have the conair one with the hook , been using it for years , i have one in my shower and 1 for travel , for a while i couldnt find them but i have and bought 2 more to keep around. and it does hold up when u drop it , never breaks plus it gives me clumpy curls when i use it to comb condish or styling products in.
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*
  • angelyxangelyx Posts: 35Registered Users
    SuZen wrote:
    I got one from Sally's that has a hook on the end so you can hang it up. I think it might be a Conair. It's not fancy, but it works.

I got mine from Wal-mart. I love it. :)
    3A/B.
    Conditioner: Suave Naturals : Tropical Coconut. Herbal Essences - Totally Twisted, Salle Conditioner
    Styling Products: GOT 2 B - CURL VACIOUS - Curl Creme & Aloe Vera Gel

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fangelyx%2F" class="Popup

Password: Curls
  • Gilraen TookGilraen Took Posts: 27Registered Users
    I got mine from Wal-mart. I love it.

Ditto. I got a cheap one from wal mart with wide spaces/teeth on it and a hook. It works nice. It doesn't snag in my hair as much as the last one I had, and it hasn't broken on my shower floor(or IN my hair!) yet.