Wipe or Shower?

OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users Curl Neophyte
if you knew you will take a shower immediately after taking a dump would you forgo wiping?

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Of course. That's just common sense.
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    You're gross. :p
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Nooooo!!! I don't want poo on my shower things!!
    ehLB.jpg
  • ~Ghost Poster~~Ghost Poster~ Posts: 2,264Registered Users
    OBB wrote: »
    if you knew you will take a shower immediately after taking a dump would you forgo wiping?

This isn't a serious question is it? Is it a parody of another thread or question in another thread?

In case it's a real question: Hell to the NO! Damn, that's unsanitary and just plain filthy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]d575b15bb0aa40deb59950570e3268e7.gif
    Baby fine, honey & caramel hilites, 4a/3c now 2b w/DIY BKT & LOVIN' it.
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    L'oreal EP Moisture-Rinse-out
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
    Clean-smelling-hair freak washes EOD; dry w/bowl diffuser
    Cassia+henna+grays=Gold-red hilites :love1:
    ~That you don't share my experiences/opinions doesn't invalidate them :wink:
    I wondered if it tasted like a hot dog. ~Phoenix
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,231Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

This isn't a serious question is it? Is it a parody of another thread or question in another thread?

In case it's a real question: Hell to the NO! Damn, that's unsanitary and just plain filthy.

+1
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    curlypearl wrote: »

+1

+1,000

:-|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm only here to read Saria and misspam's replies.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Wipe and then shower. Your stank butt would be sleeping on the porch with the cats if you tried that crap in my house!
  • eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Good grief, wth kind of question is that? I can't really even believe it's a real question. YES, of course you wipe first. In some remote universe where only you live and you clean the shower thoroughly with bleach after I suppose you could just go for the shower. However it's still totally gross and still completely unsanitary.

BTW I highly recommend NOT asking this question to people irl unless you want the side eye. :cwm10:
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    No way in hell!
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh, my...did OBB let z borrow his handle? :laughing4:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users

That's what I was wondering.

I'm not even sure if this is a serious question, so I won't attempt to answer it.
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    bwahahaha!
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    ninja dog wrote: »
    I'm only here to read Saria and misspam's replies.

:lol:
    Speckla wrote: »
    Wipe and then shower. Your stank butt would be sleeping on the porch with the cats if you tried that crap in my house!

Nah....I don't think the cats would stand for that either. Why punish them? :laughing6:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users

That was my first thought as well.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    dude. ew.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    Phoenix wrote: »
    dude. ew.
    thank you!!!!
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Please tell me you're not serious with this question.

Wipe your damn ass then get in the shower. It's not that hard to figure out.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    just curious is all. some people do this in VN b/c they dont use toilet paper.
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users

That made me lol :thumbleft:
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • melloweermelloweer Posts: 2,308Registered Users
    Hahaha Heheehe! This thread cracks me up!!

Asking a bunch of females if they wipe their butt before they get into the shower......no other response but ewww isn't gonna happen!

Might be better suited asking boys...I can see them not caring if they wipe their butt first.
  • CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    I asked my brother this question last night.

He said he has probably done it at least once.

He said he recently didn't have toilet paper so he used a holey sock. (I'm really hoping it was clean). When I made a face, he said, "I thought the same at first, but then I was thinking about how nice it will feel to use a cotton wipe" and that his butt thanked him after. Men! (I guess) :pale:

Women are just not that into feces in the shower.
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
    just curious is all. some people do this in VN b/c they dont use toilet paper.

Most of the world doesn't use toilet paper. They use water and soap. Americans are so weird...so afraid of touching their own butts.
    RCW, I thought you were a bath person. Surely, you aren't taking your messy ass into the bath with you.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    RCW, I thought you were a bath person. Surely, you aren't taking your messy ass into the bath with you.

He said SHOWER. No, I wouldn't do that in a bath.
    I didn't think so. I was just testing you.:toothy4:
    From Michael Berg:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file