Balance by James Joseph

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I just bought the travel sizes of the shampoo/conditioner. Anyone else tried this? I will put up the ingredients once I get the product.

Balance by James Joseph: Luxury without the high price tag!
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,784Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I haven't tried it, but it looks like a moisturizing product line.
    Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
     *This list is not exhaustive...
    CoWash: various
    DT: various
    Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
    Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
    Spritz/Sealant:not now
    *experimenting and loving it!
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Good news and bad news.

Good news - they shipped me the full size in error. So I called them and they said to keep it-that was nice.

Bad news - the conditioner is not CG. But since I am not full on CG either I have tried it. I liked it. I also like the smell-citrusy but light.

The shampoo is nice-not harsh but I like how it cleans. It also has the citrusy smell like the conditioner.

I will definitely use them up but I do not think I would repurchase just because I have so many other conditioners/shampoos.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file